Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hey

Sorry to be a pain, I've tried all 3 Walkers, gives similar error logs. Occurs after banking and becomes stuck on the bank inventory screen.

Using Osbot version: 2.4.118 
Is this isolated to me only?

Cheers bud

[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 09:02:18 PM]: Option for [Bank chest] is [Use]
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 09:02:26 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2536, y=3573, z=0] and target: [x=2515, y=3575, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 09:02:27 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2536, y=3573, z=0] and target: [x=2515, y=3575, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 09:02:28 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2536, y=3573, z=0] and target: [x=2515, y=3575, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 09:02:29 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2536, y=3573, z=0] and target: [x=2515, y=3575, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/13 09:02:29 PM]: Script Perfect Woodcutter has paused!

• Like 1

No don't apologize for anything, I just noticed the destination tile for barbarian willows is a water tile, just fixed it and the update should go live in v32.0 within 24 hours, just waiting for update to get processed :) (aka tile path couldn't be found)

EDIT: If you want an easy workaround, just select trees by clicking screen, it will work 100x better :D 

For progressive mode I must re-write the script, I am currently working on it apologies for the delay guys :( I assure you it's worth it once it's released ^^ :D 

Added proggy to main thread gj :D 

Edited by Czar

On 15/04/2017 at 2:30 PM, maattsta said:

Having slight issue with banking at G.E for normal logs, it clicks deposit inv , but then stays there and doesnt move? any ideas what i could be doing wrong?

had this problem at draynor willows with the preset on mirror mode. working fine when selecting trees myself

Edited by lfcandy
  • Like 1

Hmm I highly recommend using manual screen clicking mode over map mode for more customization and performance. I will add a way to remove existing presets for the map editor, will also try to give a performance boost and will change some of the map->tile algorithm if there are any issues.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter