Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Alright, it seems that you were right about what you said. I know botting always has consequences, so therefore I tried a new account. I lasted 14 hours in a row with no stop which is great but it's obvious that it is a bot. I have survived a week with no bans whatsoever by taking a ton of breaks. Although admittedly it's quite stressing when you see that logout screen which means all the yew trees has been chopped (and because of the respawn time it logs out due to afk). 

Great script, better than the others i have seen just because of that "choose from screen" option.

• Like 2

Hello to czar.

I have been using this past two weeks. There are problem with script. One very big problem is with anti-ban on world hopping. After it hopped to another world, it wont change back to inventory and will stay with that world switcher thing. So the problem in here is this: It says that you are 100% bot because it runs banking the same second the inventory gets full without seeing in inventory. Please fix this so i could you the world switcher also. It is useful but right now it is big risk section.

Hope i wrote everything clear so you can understand what i mean and change that thing.

Thanks

• Like 1

Not yet, how should muling work? It should be an easy addition to the script :D

Will add a quick update for worldhopping, to make sure the script switches to inventory ASAP.

As for script not launching, make sure to start script while logged in, it should work :D Or try another walk-mode from the initial setup menu ^^ :D

Activated all trials good luck everyone ;)

Not working for me AT ALL right now. When I hit start input gets disabled but nothing pops up, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

same issue just got it this morning 1/19/17 central time usa.

no gui pops up after running the script on any tree setting or walking mode.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter