Howdy Yall

Guest SGTBarnes21B

Guest SGTBarnes21B

Thinking about trying out VIP for the mirror client. I did the standard version of osbot and I got two accounts banned, but I believe it was because I had both characters on the same IP at the same time. Without stepping on any toes, what do you guys recommend for combat and fishing scripts for the mirror client? Seems that most scripts are not developed for the mirror client as of yet? Are there scripts with higher ban rates then others? I have been reading around and trying to soak up all the information that I can. Thank you all for your time.

P.S. It looks to be like a growing community with lots of input and I would love to support the site and the developers! Thumbs-Up.pngCool.png

Guest SGTBarnes21B

How do you know if a script is buggy or not? I'd guess just baby sit it? I noticed that all the scripts now have an individual thread which is really nice. I'll comb through a few. Thank you guys for the replies! biggrin.png

Guest SGTBarnes21B

Some of you dam thread jackers! Just kidding. Going to call my wife up when I get home for the card info....thank you again for all the replies, especially Maldesto! Like your sig from way back when.

Guest SGTBarnes21B

Probably a rookie question but what the hell does stealth mode do/mean? I used the search and keep coming up empty handed with no info?  facep.gif

Guest SGTBarnes21B

Just grabbed lifetime so I could test out the mirror client. Thank you to all who replied! biggrin.png