Which console should i buy?

Varc

Which console.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox 1 or PS4.

c951193eed.jpg

No they're never gonna merch console & PC. One example of why it's a bad idea would be shooters, people on xbox would be in a big disadvantage.

"At a Windows 10 press conference, Xbox chief Phil Spencer announced that the new platform is going to allow for cross-platform play between PCs and the Xbox One "

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2015/01/21/windows-10-will-allow-cross-platform-play-between-pcs-and-xbox-one/

Everything you said is not true at all. In the first few months after the XB1 release it was shitty in terms of its speed and interfaces so yeah you're right there. But with the updates they made along the way theres a reason why they increased in sales and beat the PS4 in like the month of january or febuary in North America. 

You're entitled to your own opinion, as am I. However, you can't state, as a fact, that "everything said is not true at all"...

I use my xbox daily, whilst I have noticed some improvement - it's still slower than my 360 and at least 5x slower than the PS4.

Im going to give you my opinion.

I would usually say PS4, but since with the upcoming windows 10, Xbox One users and Windows 10 users will be able to play cross platform, thats right, you will be able to play halo, cod, etc from your pc, with your friends on xbox.

So I will be going to xbox, that is for sure.

if you can play cross platform anyway, why not just buy a pc? :huh: