Which console should i buy?

Varc

Which console.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox 1 or PS4.

Get a PS4. I have the XB1 and it's a heap of crap. It's somehow much slower for pretty much everything than the 360. 

You won't be playing with friends because it's such a ballache trying to even add someone, let alone invite them to your game/party.

What really pisses me off is that there are still so many bugs and the whole OS is sluggish and generally shit.

/rant over.

Get a PS4. I have the XB1 and it's a heap of crap. It's somehow much slower for pretty much everything than the 360. 

You won't be playing with friends because it's such a ballache trying to even add someone, let alone invite them to your game/party.

What really pisses me off is that there are still so many bugs and the whole OS is sluggish and generally shit.

/rant over.

Everything you said is not true at all. In the first few months after the XB1 release it was shitty in terms of its speed and interfaces so yeah you're right there. But with the updates they made along the way theres a reason why they increased in sales and beat the PS4 in like the month of january or febuary in North America. 

Tbh it doesn't matter alot, both are fine.

People will only vote for their own console and bash the other one so it's not really reliable to ask users which one is better. I know people who own both and according to them it's hardly any difference, it's just a matter of having friends who play on the same system.

So the only thing which really should influence your decision is whether you want to play with your friends on xbox/ps4. 

PS. PC is superior. :^)

Edited by HeroicRambo

/rant over.

i've heard a youtuber complain about this too! if i recall correctly you cant even use a custom mic, you need to use the one you get with the x1 and its crap, lemme just quickly search it 4 u

@OP, watch that video before you make a decision ^

just once more, GET A PC

but really, if u have to choose, ps4 based off the comments

choose wisely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qxXhXglKABU#t=101

that part tho  lol

Edited by The Hero of Time

i've heard a youtuber complain about this too! if i recall correctly you cant even use a custom mic, you need to use the one you get with the x1 and its crap, lemme just quickly search it 4 u

@OP

just once more, GET A PC

but really, if u have to choose, ps4 based off the comments

choose wisely

Not true, there's xbox 1 headsets.