You can't trust a botter to play legit on your account.

RoomScape

It just doesn't work out. They either get lazy and bot hoping it won't get banned and expecting extra money for calling it legit or they get banned and then try to hide behind their T.O.S.

It's just sad and stupid and shit man, nothing else you can do. Too bad there's like no way to prevent this from happening other than completely blocking out legit services - there are some legit ones that will suffer, though - or something, idk.

• Like 4

Like @Rare was told to do if you bot on an account when it is agreed to be done legit you should not only refund the order but also the average market value of the account (I'm sure mods would be able to get an average PC from people active in the market if they were unsure). That will deter people from botting orders that are supposed to be done legit.

Like @Rare was told to do if you bot on an account when it is agreed to be done legit you should not only refund the order but also the average market value of the account (I'm sure mods would be able to get an average PC from people active in the market if they were unsure). That will deter people from botting orders that are supposed to be done legit.

Same shit happened to my main as well as others.

Or you can just use;

VpeCWbJ.png

I do legit services, I just charge more so people don't like that. biggrin.png

Okay guys, now that you all agree on this, let's get down to business.

I didn't make this thread because I felt sorry for any of you shits or because I care about how your accounts got banned, I ain't about that life. I want money and lots of it.

I never had an account banned and I never botted so come to me if you want your accounts legit leveled.

Would you rather pay more and have it done right or pay less and risk a ban? your choice, you decide (to go roomscape)

Once you go black, you'll never go back, remember that.

My skype is - live:roomscape - let me know what you guys want.

I'm not cheap but now that I have all of you agreeing with me, I can charge whatever tf I want because you now know your accounts can be banned.

ONLINE AND ACCEPTING ORDERS!!!

Okay guys, now that you all agree on this, let's get down to business.

I didn't make this thread because I felt sorry for any of you shits or because I care about how your accounts got banned, I ain't about that life. I want money and lots of it.

I never had an account banned and I never botted so come to me if you want your accounts legit leveled.

Would you rather pay more and have it done right or pay less and risk a ban? your choice, you decide (to go roomscape)

Once you go black, you'll never go back, remember that.

My skype is - live:roomscape - let me know what you guys want.

I'm not cheap but now that I have all of you agreeing with me, I can charge whatever tf I want because you now know your accounts can be banned.

ONLINE AND ACCEPTING ORDERS!!!

What would you charge me for a account with 67 construction and bones to peaches unlocked?

You would have to start with a lvl 3 account.

I'd provide all items needed. Pm me with your price.

Edited by Slawa