Add a dislike button

Takeoff

If you don't like a thread, don't go to it.

If you don't like a post, ignore it.

If you don't like a person, block them.

No one really cares whether enough to see how many people hate a specific thing.

One should be able to express their opinion without fear of retaliation from biased & objective viewpoints , especially if one does so in a civilized manner. 

It's also not that extreme lol, you can disagree or dislike without hating. Oh wait you're worried about your own posts being  disliked so much, and rightfully so. 

Edited by Offset

One should be able to express their opinion without fear of retaliation from biased & objective viewpoints , especially if one does so in a civilized manner. 

It's also not that extreme lol, you can disagree or dislike without hating. Oh wait you're worried about your own posts being  disliked so much, and rightfully so. 

One should be able to express their opinion without being shot down either. from biased and objective viewpoints.

And I really don't care if people like my posts or not. You just have your head so far up your ass that you think you're so much better than others that your arrogance is blinding you from seeing how annoying you are.

People joke here on the forums and you get all serious about everything.

• Like 1

One should be able to express their opinion without being shot down either. from biased and objective viewpoints.

And I really don't care if people like my posts or not. You just have your head so far up your ass that you think you're so much better than others that your arrogance is blinding you from seeing how annoying you are.

People joke here on the forums and you get all serious about everything.

Lol you think I take any of this serious? The only thing I do is call it like I see it. You're getting so angry, If I could i'd dislike your post rather than respond to it. 

edit ;lol where do you think you get off calling someone annoying? 

Edited by Offset