Been a while, f2p ironBotMan

thepecher

Hey guys, wow it's been a while. Alot of stuff happened these past couple of months positives and negatives but hey im (kinda) back smile.png

So what is this thread about? Well i want to go back into scripting the problem with this is i don't want to put my legit accounts at risk while script development. Because yes, i am one of the few that actually plays legit in the botting scene and i've put 100's of hours in my 2 accounts. And i always wanted to set myself a challenge so i was thinking why not kill 2 bugs with one stone (thats an english expression right?)

Introducing: F2p IronBotMan! The goal is making a f2p ironman and getting most of my skills to 60-70 before i revert it back to regular memeber and start developing scripts with it.

The current goals are : 66 magic for revamping my old air orbs script, 50-50-50  mellee to make a new druids script (old one was garbage)-like 40 smithing to make a cannonball script (already made actually just needs testing), etc...

Day one:

Did vampire slayer for attack xp and stronghold of security for geepees and i also got some levels from cooking my food etc...

17cfa12ff9dcc9cb9b2f886cf3efb647.png

Did some grininding and questing, now i need to start crating to make money for armour and weapons and stuff

499cf4b9e62ed7cc456b6d446897c843.png

Gl me

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Slaved couple of hours to get this:

3e5c2a4f469e77b1aead119b44f20f54.png then this: 26a60f15dde69bca5d56934ff849c9e7.png

Went to sell all that to bandit camp and got pked for them. So pissed right now, so pissed

TL;DR: This account was a total fail. ill just continue to max out my legit account :p 

Edited by thepecher
  • Like 2