Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Pretty flawless script. Been using this for months now.

The only improvement I can think of is: when using stamina potions, it just leaves the potion in the inventory despite not needing to use it for another bank trip or two.

It would be more optimal to take a sip of the potion, and then bank it and withdraw iron/steel/whatever, rather than leave it in the inventory 24/7.

Other than that, no complaints. 

Pretty flawless script. Been using this for months now.

The only improvement I can think of is: when using stamina potions, it just leaves the potion in the inventory despite not needing to use it for another bank trip or two.

It would be more optimal to take a sip of the potion, and then bank it and withdraw iron/steel/whatever, rather than leave it in the inventory 24/7.

Other than that, no complaints. 

Sorry for late reply, I'll ahve a look at that.

Can I get a trial so I can give this a go?

Sure enjoy!

Just to let you know, I think I have solved my past problem.  nvm.

update: theres still a bug on the withdrawing of bars part. waits there for 20mins until it logs out. For some reason everytime I caught the bots with this bug the bot always doesnt have the coal bag on its inventory, maybe misclicked the coalbag causing it to be banked. Not sure how this would interrupt the withdrawal of bars though.

Edited by fstyle

Just to let you know, I think I have solved my past problem.  nvm.

update: theres still a bug on the withdrawing of bars part. waits there for 20mins until it logs out. For some reason everytime I caught the bots with this bug the bot always doesnt have the coal bag on its inventory, maybe misclicked the coalbag causing it to be banked. Not sure how this would interrupt the withdrawal of bars though.

Where is your account located when you log back in? at the banking chest?

And you get the "20 min no exp" text in the logger right?

yes.

maybe add a.. something like get another batch of ores from the bank when it's been waiting at the dispenser for like a few mins already? Since I think the cooling of bars wouldnt reach more than 1min+ since cooling of bars is quite fast in 358 anyway.

yes.

maybe add a.. something like get another batch of ores from the bank when it's been waiting at the dispenser for like a few mins already? Since I think the cooling of bars wouldnt reach more than 1min+ since cooling of bars is quite fast in 358 anyway.

Ya that was my next idea ;)

Will take a look at it

• Like 1