Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Yeah, mine can't find the foreman to start. I don't know how to start a template for a bug considering it literally does nothing besides remove gold from my bank.

Make sure you don't login to the client before mirror mode has been loaded.

Else it will mess up loading entities.

Let me know if it has been solved :)

Khaleesi

Banned after 4 hours of use on a non-mule account. Can I get a refund?

I tried four different accounts last week and all were banned within 12 hours on mirror mode. I babysat the second two the entire time, and I didn't run those together... mirror mode on. They have the blast furnace by the balls somehow. I don't know if its osbot or the script. I have run this for days before on one of the accounts that got banned, and it was always fine :/

Hey I was wondering something. If you can add something to the bot. If you can add in a option not to smith but instead just do pumping or running only. So in the drop bar add in "No smiting" then you click on the extra work it can do then it will do that also for the pumping add in option to eat whatever food is available in the bank and restock. The issue I'm seeing at blast furnace is not a lot of people doing the other task so I can add a extra character or two or even three to do the running, pumping and fixing it should increase everyone output a lot more while having less people standing around.

bot was running fine last night, after .114 dropped today bot now clicks back and forth between bank and the north west corner several times before successfully banking making it extremely obvious that im botting had to cease use of script for the moment, and await a patch

Yeah I noticed this as well happening as well.  Can fix it by loading it back up but after another 30 mins it starts doing it again.

Edited by DaichiDenova

I got a trial for this script, when I start it, it takes over 3 minutes for it to "retrieve prices", then gets stuck on "camera rotation" (everything is set to default already) and then "pitch movement".

When it eventually gets going (after several restarts) it clicks like the above said, north west corner and then banks, it does this for around 3 minutes until it banks, it's very odd.

EDIT: Script is pretty much unusable/very inefficient (in its current form).

Is there any chance you can get a fix for this so I can test it out? Many thanks.

------------------------------

EDIT 2: Is there any way to STOP the script from auto-moving the camera? (manual over-ride?)

Edited by Scape GAINZ

I got a trial for this script, when I start it, it takes over 3 minutes for it to "retrieve prices", then gets stuck on "camera rotation" (everything is set to default already) and then "pitch movement".

When it eventually gets going (after several restarts) it clicks like the above said, north west corner and then banks, it does this for around 3 minutes until it banks, it's very odd.

EDIT: Script is pretty much unusable/very inefficient (in its current form).

Is there any chance you can get a fix for this so I can test it out? Many thanks.

------------------------------

EDIT 2: Is there any way to STOP the script from auto-moving the camera? (manual over-ride?)

retrieving prices takes 0.5 sec to do. the paint just stays until it finds a next task to do.

In your case it is moving the camera since you are using the antiban feature.

So all you ahve explained isn't strange at all, it just normal behaviour.

The only strange issue atm is the walking back and forth. I'll have to take a look on what's goign on with the  latest client version.

Khaleesi

I've tried using the "non anti-ban" version, it still moves the camera, I can position it myself manually with it fully zoomed out to fix the walking errors, but it occasionally still moves the camera.

Is there a way to fully disable moving the camera?

You have to use default zoom to run any script on osbot.

Osbot doesn't support other zoom levels atm :s

Just right click the zoom button in the settings tab and reset it to standard please smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

You have to use default zoom to run any script on osbot.

Osbot doesn't support other zoom levels atm :s

Just right click the zoom button in the settings tab and reset it to standard please smile.png

Khaleesi

I've done that, but it doesn't seem to run correctly (that's why I had it on fully zoom'd out mode, to bypass this), it seems when it tries to bank it clicks incorrect places on the minimap until it can "see" the bank chest and then it clicks onto that.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace