Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? When account gets logged off or dced the script does not continue to run properly. For example, when at waiting for bars, the script will continue to wait for the bars even though the bars are done.

- What is the script status? (See script paint)

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level)

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? When account gets logged off or dced the script does not continue to run properly. For example, when at waiting for bars, the script will continue to wait for the bars even though the bars are done.

- What is the script status? (See script paint)

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level)

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

There's currently an issue with resuming scripts after being paused for like 50% of the users on OSBot (not the script), please wait patiently for this to be fixed, devs are working on it.

~Khaleesi

Im completely new to this, so if I purchased this script what would I do, and what does the script do to make profit as smithing has never been profitable to me?? Sorry for noob question

Hi im new here too, for you to be able to do blast furnace one would need to be a member? or is it through the use of bonds?

You can use the Blast Furnace when you're a member, you can gain access to the Member Rank by using a bond or just buying it on the website (runescape.com)

At the blast furnace you can make bars with only half the coal normally required, so at 30 smithing you make steel bars with 1 inventory iron ore and 1 inventory coal I guess. The only requirement is starting the Giant Dwarf quest.

Here is a more indepth guide: 

Hope I helped and sorry for my bad english.

I've ran the script for a few minutes and from what I've seen its great.

The only Issue it seems to be having is this.....

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? - Everytime the bot goes to bank it seems to click multiple times on the mini map constantly

- What is the script status? (See script paint) Banking

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level) steel bars, no extras, no coal bag, no potion, smithing level ranging from 31 to 60

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. - Not sure if this is needed, its doing it on all 4 of my accounts.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace