Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Could someone explain me how this works? lol

What should I do with 30 smithing, other req's etc?

All you need is 30 smithing and the desired ores to make whatever bars you want, if you're below 60 smithing (which 30 is) you're also going to need cash, about 15k per hour until you reach lvl 60, after that it's free (just ores). Go to Blast Furnace and hit start with cash in your inventory and fill in the GUI.

Things that can speed up your profit/H:

- Agility levels

- Stamina potions

- 30 in either agility/crafting/strength (choose a task in the GUI)

- Coal Bag

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

All you need is 30 smithing and the desired ores to make whatever bars you want, if you're below 60 smithing (which 30 is) you're also going to need cash, about 15k per hour until you reach lvl 60, after that it's free (just ores). Go to Blast Furnace and hit start with cash in your inventory and fill in the GUI.

Things that can speed up your profit/H:

- Agility levels

- Stamina potions

- 30 in either agility/crafting/strength (choose a task in the GUI)

- Coal Bag

Thanks!

So at level 30 I should make steel bars?

How many bars are usually crafted/hour so I know how many ores I should get etc?

Edited by Proxiez

Well Unfortunately my bots did get ban overnight not sure how or why but I use to be able to run bf on weekends on standard with 6 accounts with no bans till Monday, not sure if its just being heavily watched or what. Might be taking a break or something cuz it's just not worth losing like 60m within 2 weekends. Guess I got to test some more then :P Rip wanted to buy some headsets too ah well lol If I find anything out ill be sure to post here :P

I'm not sure if it happens to anyone else but why does this script start using a hell of a lot RAM after 10-15 minutes? Starts out at around 130MB and slowly increases to 989/989MB. Only seems to be this script that does it. I'm running mirror mode as well.

Also the bot will just stay on the conveyor belt/or near the bucket spawn indefinitely sometimes the past few days. So far Today it is running fine so far fingers crossed. 

Edited by Foxda

Well Unfortunately my bots did get ban overnight not sure how or why but I use to be able to run bf on weekends on standard with 6 accounts with no bans till Monday, not sure if its just being heavily watched or what. Might be taking a break or something cuz it's just not worth losing like 60m within 2 weekends. Guess I got to test some more then tongue.png Rip wanted to buy some headsets too ah well lol If I find anything out ill be sure to post here tongue.png

Damn, overnight ban on a weekend?

Maybe it was a delayed ban from during the week?

I'm not sure if it happens to anyone else but why does this script start using a hell of a lot RAM after 10-15 minutes? Starts out at around 130MB and slowly increases to 989/989MB. Only seems to be this script that does it. I'm running mirror mode as well.

Also the bot will just stay on the conveyor belt/or near the bucket spawn indefinitely sometimes the past few days. So far Today it is running fine so far fingers crossed. 

Nope bot got stuck on top of conveyor belt again. I got the following ERROR report but not sure if it coincides with the bot getting stuck as most of the time there is no error when it happens.

[ERROR][bot #1][06/21 11:16:54 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.khal.blastfurnace.b.aUx.G(o:880)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.e.Com1.a(gb:20)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.KhalBlastFurnace.onLoop(jb:60)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(uh:204)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][06/21 11:37:57 AM]: Stopping script - No exp gained for 20 minutes!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/21 11:38:00 AM]: Terminating script Khal Blast Furnace...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/21 11:38:00 AM]: Script Khal Blast Furnace has exited!

I set up mirror mode correctly I'm pretty sure so not sure what it is.
Edited by Foxda

Nope bot got stuck on top of conveyor belt again. I got the following ERROR report but not sure if it coincides with the bot getting stuck as most of the time there is no error when it happens.

[ERROR][bot #1][06/21 11:16:54 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.khal.blastfurnace.b.aUx.G(o:880)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.e.Com1.a(gb:20)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.KhalBlastFurnace.onLoop(jb:60)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(uh:204)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][06/21 11:37:57 AM]: Stopping script - No exp gained for 20 minutes!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/21 11:38:00 AM]: Terminating script Khal Blast Furnace...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/21 11:38:00 AM]: Script Khal Blast Furnace has exited!

I set up mirror mode correctly I'm pretty sure so not sure what it is.

That error is very unfortunate, the change of this happening is so minimal ...

Thx for the report!

Script updated to V0.22:

- Fixed error on message

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Yea if they do delay bans on accounts that have not botted then sure but idk gonna just go small next weekend with 4-6 mirror until i figure out whats up lol Been doing for a month so might as well go on not looking to give up yet tongue.png

4-6 mirrors at a time?

sorry, do you have NASA's super computer?

One bot doesn't do anything, I'll pause the script and do a step myself, and it just gets stuck on that step then. Not sure what's wrong, as it doesn't say any error message, except that it logs me out after the 20 minutes. Using mirror client w/ all the supplies needed, and it was working fine before this, it just started this after like 6 hours of botting, after restarting the script multiple times, and starting at different points, logged in / logged out, restarted client, etc. Just wanted to inform you.

Yea if they do delay bans on accounts that have not botted then sure but idk gonna just go small next weekend with 4-6 mirror until i figure out whats up lol Been doing for a month so might as well go on not looking to give up yet tongue.png

Yeah banrates are really shitty right now, taking a break until things calm down atm ._.

Yeah banrates are really shitty right now, taking a break until things calm down atm ._.

Ya blast furnace was very popular and took a lot of attention the last weeks.

guess it will be fine again for some cooldowns ^^

but still a lot of people making shitload of cash with this scripts :p

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace