Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

See khaleesi everyone likes my idea make it happen tongue.png

OK for running a private world, paying me to keep the world running could work.

Even though I want ask pll to pay every day, more like a weekly/monthly fee.

I'll talk to my "manager" about the fee.

I'll have to implement a system to store data of all paid users.

Paid users will have acces to a new tab in the GUI.

This will show the world where it will be hosted, only issue will be keeping other people who didn't pay off.

The only question remaining is how long it will be available each day, what happends if I can't put a world online for some time, ...

This will also cost me a lot of: accounts, bonds, banns, VPS, proxies, server, shitload of time.

So I need to make sure enough people would actually use this feature.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 3

This will show the world where it will be hosted, only issue will be keeping other people who didn't pay off.

The only question remaining is how long it will be available each day, what happends if I can't put a world online for some time, ...

This will also cost me a lot of: accounts, bonds, banns, VPS, proxies, server, shitload of time.

Khaleesi

I would use this feature. 

I would be happy to pay (07gp is prefered) and make it be weekly or monthy.

I could suggest maybe you can accept accounts with 30 of each skill as payment for a longer duration (this would give you many available accounts and the payments would be able to fund the vps/proxie/bonds) I dont believe it is too hard for the community of botters to give you a bunch of accounts ready to take the place of one of the worker bots.

Just my .02c

• Like 1

Khaleesi

I'd most likely be interested in this. Though, if too many randoms show up we'd have to hop world since it's quite obvious it's a botting world and not just a fair fb world. Wouldn't it be problematic to keep hopping? 

I'd most likely be interested in this. Though, if too many randoms show up we'd have to hop world since it's quite obvious it's a botting world and not just a fair fb world. Wouldn't it be problematic to keep hopping? 

Thats why they go for, say a max of 6 hours before a new world is chosen to move to. 

And honestly who the hell goes to blast furnace on a random world? 

Thats why they go for, say a max of 6 hours before a new world is chosen to move to. 

And honestly who the hell goes to blast furnace on a random world? 

I often enough log into a random one.. sometimes there's even people in there, very often even stumble upon a fair bf world being hosted just randomly logging into my client. All it takes then is leaving the world with a friend or clan chat and it'll be populated before you know it. 6 hours is way too long imo, a cycle of like 3 hours would be much safer.

That's what so great about 358, the lag and slow rate sucks, but there's way too many people there for you to get reported alot and reduces ban chances slightly since people don't see you.

Edited by Dyrone

I often enough log into a random one.. sometimes there's even people in there, very often even stumble upon a fair bf world being hosted just randomly logging into my client. All it takes then is leaving the world with a friend or clan chat and it'll be populated before you know it. 6 hours is way too long imo, a cycle of like 3 hours would be much safer.

That's what so great about 358, the lag and slow rate sucks, but there's way too many people there for you to get reported alot and reduces ban chances slightly since people don't see you.

3 hours will become too much effort, remember khaleesi is a real person. For him/her to keep coming back to the computer to change his workers to different worlds will be alot of time and effort. All three of my accounts got ban from bf so the bans are happening. Plus the dumps of steel bars? its really dropping if they constantly drop jagex will definately monitor the bf 358 and gg to every bot.

before that happens we need throw ideas around so the osbot people are only left tongue.png

Also you logging into a random world bf with like people on it. You dont stay for long and honestly 90% of the people that do log in bf area are about to world change to 358 to set up bot or whatever. If you are legit person and you see a bunch of people running bf on a random world then there could be a problem if he was a c&nt

Edited by kushad

3 hours will become too much effort, remember khaleesi is a real person. For him/her to keep coming back to the computer to change his workers to different worlds will be alot of time and effort. All three of my accounts got ban from bf so the bans are happening. Plus the dumps of steel bars? its really dropping if they constantly drop jagex will definately monitor the bf 358 and gg to every bot.

before that happens we need throw ideas around so the osbot people are only left tongue.png

6 hour cycles won't work either, you'll just get banned. 100% sure the world will leak out if we run it that long. Would rather see some forced tasks on 358 imo improving 358 would be much better then starting a bot world where you're literally telling everyone you are a bot.

6 hour cycles won't work either, you'll just get banned. 100% sure the world will leak out if we run it that long. Would rather see some forced tasks on 358 imo improving 358 would be much better then starting a bot world where you're literally telling everyone you are a bot.

w358 you're already telling everyone you're a bot its just a matter of time before you get ban, yes there are a shit ton of bots, but just remember you are one too and you could be picked out.

6 hours could be long too perhaps maybe 3 would work who knows unless you try. Its for the people doing short runs who will be at comp most day and want get a few good runs. You could then go back to 358 for overnight. Force tasking 358 will improve the bars/h but remember the dumping will become more and the pricing will only go lower and lower because you are helping other bots who could not be from osbot.

Edited by kushad

w358 you're already telling everyone you're a bot its just a matter of time before you get ban, yes there are a shit ton of bots, but just remember you are one too and you could be picked out.

6 hours could be long too perhaps maybe 3 would work who knows unless you try. Its for the people doing short runs who will be at comp most day and want get a few good runs. You could then go back to 358 for overnight. Force tasking 358 will improve the bars/h but remember the dumping will become more and the pricing will only go lower and lower because you are helping other bots who could not be from osbot.

''Its for the people doing short runs who will be at comp most day and want get a few good runs.''

Then why not just go for fair bf?

There's 200+ legit users and around the same amount of bots in 358, chances you'll get picked out are very slim.. I've had 12 accounts running of which NONE banned at furnace. I've only been banned due to flagged proxies on certain accounts.

• Like 1

''Its for the people doing short runs who will be at comp most day and want get a few good runs.''

Then why not just go for fair bf?

There's 200+ legit users and around the same amount of bots in 358, chances you'll get picked out are very slim.. I've had 12 accounts running of which NONE banned at furnace. I've only been banned due to flagged proxies on certain accounts.

Question is will there always be 200+ users doing 'fair bf'. Having our own world eliminates any chance of being reported. Would you rather leave your accounts for a few hours with 200 legit players or 200 bots?

Question is will there always be 200+ users doing 'fair bf'. Having our own world eliminates any chance of being reported. Would you rather leave your accounts for a few hours with 200 legit players or 200 bots?

Eliminates the chance of being reported? I'm going to stop reasoning with you since it's a waste of time.  xd you underestimate the shit people do to get our bots banned. One simple tweet or hint to a jmod this is a botting world and you get banned. What's stopping one Khal Blast Furnace user from informing one or anyone really that it's a botting world? doesn't harm him if there's no bots of himself in there, only means less gold selling competition for him. Wasn't talking about 200/200 people in fair bf but in 358.. If you're sitting at your pc like you said it would be the way to go. 

^ Not saying anyone would, but I'd just rather be safe then sorry. And assuming you'd rather not get banned either, 358 is the way to go unless the world cycles very often. 

And going to stop arguing with you as you have no clue how to bot safe, and IF Khaleesi decides to release such update in the first place, I'd only join if it runs in short cycles. If you wish to join at longer cycles it's your choice, just saying I don't feel safe doing that as I feel safer hiding under 400 other people.

Edited by Dyrone
  • Like 1

Eliminates the chance of being reported? I'm going to stop reasoning with you since it's a waste of time.  xd you underestimate the shit people do to get our bots banned. One simple tweet or hint to a jmod this is a botting world and you get banned. What's stopping one Khal Blast Furnace user from informing one or anyone really that it's a botting world? doesn't harm him if there's no bots of himself in there, only means less gold selling competition for him. Wasn't talking about 200/200 people in fair bf but in 358.. If you're sitting at your pc like you said it would be the way to go. 

^ Not saying anyone would, but I'd just rather be safe then sorry. And assuming you'd rather not get banned either, 358 is the way to go unless the world cycles very often. 

And going to stop arguing with you as you have no clue how to bot safe, and IF Khaleesi decides to release such update in the first place, I'd only join if it runs in short cycles. If you wish to join at longer cycles it's your choice, just saying I don't feel safe doing that as I feel safer hiding under 400 other people.

If there is sad individuals which im sure then thats the risk im willing to take over the lag and shit bars/ph in w358. No one said IT WILL BE WORLD 2 everytime, obviously we will cycle. All im saying is everyone gets good bars p/h on a different world for a short cycle and we hop.. Not everyone has to join they can stay with w358 leeching away and getting 600 bars p/h. There is no method of 'botting safe' it is all luck unless you're plain stupid running 24/7. 

Im telling you now 358 bots will eventually crumble. Any gold farming at bf will turn to 50k/ph just watch and see. 

And im not trying reason with you or argue. Ideas/plans come from discussion.

In the end of the day its up to khaleesi. 

Good luck with your 12 accounts.

Edited by kushad

Well obviously I can't change the cycle every 2-4 hours ... I got a full time job, I work 10-12 hours straight.

I could make it automated, but there is no guarantee it can't fail ... 

So it's almost impossible to keep accounts/worlds running. I could do it if I pay someone to do it... 

The banns will be a lot higher then in W358. I'm prety sure of that.

It's very risky to bot with other bots af a community. I've seen botter reporting bots... If a mod would visit, every single account could get banned :s

It's easier to hide between other bots... just try to do fair bf sometimes smile.png

I'm able to make it, but after I think it would take a lot of effort and time for something that won't be very succesfull.

Gathering all bots together isn't smart after all :s

This idea seems to have positif and negative points ... but risking accounts isn't that great.

Conclusion:

Just run in W358, Use atleast 1 task.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace