Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I cant seem to get more than 700 bars/H. Barely no one is doing some extra tasks. im doing 3 extra tasks.

I think 1k bars / H only applies to steel bars assuming the world is running well with people doing the tasks constantly. Also that's a nice signature you got for profit to hours spent, which bars were you making? And How do I get a signature for blast furnace?

I think 1k bars / H only applies to steel bars assuming the world is running well with people doing the tasks constantly. Also that's a nice signature you got for profit to hours spent, which bars were you making? And How do I get a signature for blast furnace?

Thanks! I have been making steel bars and mithril bars. Just click my blast furnace signature and replace my name with yours in the browser address field.

Edited by Barnie

Thanks! I have been making steel bars and mithril bars. Just click my blast furnace signature and replace my name with yours in the browser address field.

Alright thanks

http://khal-scripts.com/signatures/khalblastfurnace/signature.png?user=cooper1992

How do I make the signature visible as a picture everytime I post, like yours?

Edited by Cooper1992

Glad I never bought the script now, not because the script is bad, just because I got banned on my 24 hour trial, and I only botted about 6 hours of it for fuck sake lol

Then you should lean when and how to bot ;)

Considering some pll botted over 3 months of runtime on their own ... With only 1-2 banns xD

Making over 700$ worth of osrs in 2 weeks ... 

Gues it's not worth to make 2 new accounts for 700$ :)

Khaleesi

Thanks biggrin.png

signature.png?user=cooper1992

Go to your profile > Edit Profile > Signature and paste the link with the IMG tags there if you want it to show automatically everytime you post. :P

I added the "no xp gain for 10 mins --> Logout" as a safety measure INCASE the script gets stuck, so your accounts won't stand still all night etc. I will have to find a way to fix this.

As to what that "Out of Coal" thing, I am not sure what is causing that as it has never happened to me on normal nor mirror client. Try putting your coal AND 2ndary ore in the TOP row and try again. Also, DO NOT login on RS before mirror client is hooked. You always want to hook mirror to a client and then login through the mirror client or bugs like this will happen.

In other news...

Starting next week I'm gonna see if I can make it so that EVERYONE will have to do at least ONE task. When I first released this script I could easily get 1200-1300 bars/h in W358, now I don't even get 1k (with coal bag) which is a pretty big decline in bars/h. I urge you all to get either 30 agility, strength, firemaking or crafting and have each of your accounts do ONE task each (preferably different ones). Level 30 is only 13K xp and takes NO TIME to get. If it's strength - just do waterfall quest, takes 15 mins and you're done. Other skills take 1-2h to get to 30. I'm going to try this for ONE week and see how it affects our bars, if it's good I'm going to keep it - for everyone's good.

If you have a large farm and you're like "OMFG NO, I DIDNT PAY TO GET ADDITIONAL 30s" you needn't worry, using a bucket of water to cool off the bars is also a task and only requires a bucket. However, there's already tons of bots doing that, so PLEASE pick a different task. If all 100+ of my users each do a task we can easily get 1500 bars/h. More profit for everyone.

^ Keep in mind that's not 100%, will still need to discuss with my manager what he thinks. biggrin.png

Please share your opinions on this with me as well! smile.png

Would support this 100% tbh. But wouldn't that be complicated to script? As in you have 100+ bots willing to do jobs so they'd have to be integrated together in a way that if theres someone doing a job it doesn't go and do it. 

Edited by Decode

Glad I never bought the script now, not because the script is bad, just because I got banned on my 24 hour trial, and I only botted about 6 hours of it for fuck sake lol

Then you should lean when and how to bot wink.png

Considering some pll botted over 3 months of runtime on their own ... With only 1-2 banns xD

Making over 700$ worth of osrs in 2 weeks ... 

Gues it's not worth to make 2 new accounts for 700$ smile.png

Khaleesi

Go to your profile > Edit Profile > Signature and paste the link with the IMG tags there if you want it to show automatically everytime you post. tongue.png

I have not been banned for botting since I have moved to standard client.

As you can see from my signature I have used this script for a while.

Either your IP was flagged from previously banned accounts or you just don't understand the basics to botting.

I do not believe there is anything wrong with this script in relation to your accounts getting banned.

• Like 1

It's impossible to reach over 1k - 1.1k bars on the official world as 99.98% are leeching. No one is even cooling the bars.

I know right... Takes with 800 pll 5-10 sec to cool down bars.

I have no idea, but that's just retarded.

I suggest all to use atleast 1 task...

I'll be rewriting the script so people will be forced to do atleast 1 task.

The task will be executed for about 10-15 sec after you put ores to belt.

This will barely lower the bars made/h for yourself.

Eventually this will boost bars/h for everyone...

NOTE:

I've made some kind of script that could do only tasks... I might add it to the script.

People will 3 accounts will be able to run their own world. (3 works) rest can simply leech.

The leechers WILL need a bucket of water to cooldown the bars though.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I know right... Takes with 800 pll 5-10 sec to cool down bars.

I have no idea, but that's just retarded.

I suggest all to use atleast 1 task...

I'll be rewriting the script so people will be forced to do atleast 1 task.

The task will be executed for about 10-15 sec after you put ores to belt.

This will barely lower the bars made/h for yourself.

Eventually this will boost bars/h for everyone...

NOTE:

I've made some kind of script that could do only tasks... I might add it to the script.

People will 3 accounts will be able to run their own world. (3 works) rest can simply leech.

The leechers WILL need a bucket of water to cooldown the bars though.

Khaleesi

after being ban with 3 accounts im looking forward to this script that does tasks only, not only would that split the bots and reduce bans but more bars for everyone. Why dont you implement it in the script so you have to do at least one task and everyone can choose a private world for osbot only? wouldnt that make everyone happier? world 358 cant only be from your script?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace