Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Amazing script! Unfortunately I don't have a proggie :/

I got the trial, which let me use the script for 12 hours. I left yesterday morning before work, went to work, then dinner, then came home 15 hours later. I smelted Iron Bars ONLY in-case I for some-reason lost anything, it wouldn't be that much money. It smelted all my bars, got me from 32-67 smithing, & from my math of how much I smithed, I was making ~125k/hr. & I was ONLY doing Iron Bars.

My setup in the GUI was :

Iron Bars,

All extra steps for pump, spinning, fixing pipes, cooling, etc.

Super Energy's

No Coal Bag

Definitely buying this script in the next couple days! Super awesome, & thank you. 

Amazing script! Unfortunately I don't have a proggie :/

I got the trial, which let me use the script for 12 hours. I left yesterday morning before work, went to work, then dinner, then came home 15 hours later. I smelted Iron Bars ONLY in-case I for some-reason lost anything, it wouldn't be that much money. It smelted all my bars, got me from 32-67 smithing, & from my math of how much I smithed, I was making ~125k/hr. & I was ONLY doing Iron Bars.

My setup in the GUI was :

Iron Bars,

All extra steps for pump, spinning, fixing pipes, cooling, etc.

Super Energy's

No Coal Bag

Definitely buying this script in the next couple days! Super awesome, & thank you.

How many bars did you do?

I got this script yesterday and I love it because its such a good money making method. But it seems there are lots of like things I dont really like but i think they could be mirror mode problems. Like misclicking it pretty much never gets onto that wooden platform to deposit the ores and it'll be to the side of it misclicking the ore thing running over to the otherside... Is this mirror mode problems or does everyone get this? 

I got this script yesterday and I love it because its such a good money making method. But it seems there are lots of like things I dont really like but i think they could be mirror mode problems. Like misclicking it pretty much never gets onto that wooden platform to deposit the ores and it'll be to the side of it misclicking the ore thing running over to the otherside... Is this mirror mode problems or does everyone get this? 

Yes it is currently a mirror problem unfortunately. Also gathered from a few threads back this should be run with anti-ban off if looking to keep the script running longer supposedly, I've been running it with the anti-ban on haven't really noticed any difference maybe a bit less bars with anti ban, does it really matter having it on like is it actually safer?

This script is so bad running on mirror mode. I havent tried it on standard client but if anyone has some suggestions who also runs mirror mode on how to not encounter so many problems. Heres my setup im 59 smithing right now doing Mithril Bars and using energy potions. Am i doing something wrong or is this script just not great with Mirror mode? 

Problems Im encountering:

Super Slow reaction time like opening bank it'll sit by it for 10 seconds before it does anything.

it sometimes looks at that heat gauge thing and it just gets stuck on that.

It always right clicks trying to click like on a spot but its just a bunch of people so i cant click there.

Bot just randomly stops.

This script is so bad running on mirror mode. I havent tried it on standard client but if anyone has some suggestions who also runs mirror mode on how to not encounter so many problems. Heres my setup im 59 smithing right now doing Mithril Bars and using energy potions. Am i doing something wrong or is this script just not great with Mirror mode? 

Problems Im encountering:

Super Slow reaction time like opening bank it'll sit by it for 10 seconds before it does anything.

it sometimes looks at that heat gauge thing and it just gets stuck on that.

It always right clicks trying to click like on a spot but its just a bunch of people so i cant click there.

Bot just randomly stops.

only problem i share with you is bot randomly stops

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace