Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

- What is the issue? Script tries to empty the coal bag when it just put coal into the conveyor belt.

- What is the script status? (See script paint): Pitch Movement.

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level): Adamant bars, No extra tasks, No energy pot, 73 smithing.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck: http://i.imgur.com/EWHspCL.png

- What is the issue? Script tries to empty the coal bag when it just put coal into the conveyor belt.

- What is the script status? (See script paint): Pitch Movement.

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level): Adamant bars, No extra tasks, No energy pot, 73 smithing.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck: http://i.imgur.com/EWHspCL.png

redownload the osbot jar please ... Those spamm messaged on the bottom aren't supposed to happen.

Thats what Alek posted anyway.

Add me on skype wink.png

Need way more info :s

Dit it put Adamant on the conveyor at the end before idling?

Script updated to V0.15:

- Reverted some failsafes

- Fixed paying froeman in how far I could

- new algoritm to detect if ores are stored on conveyor.

I hope this solves most of the issues.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

redownload the osbot jar please ... Those spamm messaged on the bottom aren't supposed to happen.

Thats what Alek posted anyway.

Add me on skype wink.png

Need way more info :s

Dit it put Adamant on the conveyor at the end before idling?

Script updated to V0.15:

- Reverted some failsafes

- Fixed paying froeman in how far I could

- new algoritm to detect if ores are stored on conveyor.

I hope this solves most of the issues.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Yeah I downloaded the new .jar this morning but it is still happening(spamclicking on the coalbag when it's already empty).

And yes I think it did put adamant ore on the belt at the end before spamclicking, but I'm not sure because I was @ shower when it happened again. I'll let it run again and this time I will monitor it.

Btw: I was still running V0.14 when the issue occured.

If I can make a suggestion:

When taking bars from the dispenser, the script will take out the bars and then close out the window, then it will click on the minimap to move to the bank chest. While it might not be anything to save time, (and I understand this is a goldfarming script), it might be beneficial to simply have it take the bars then click on the minimap at least some of the time. It's just one more thing to randomize the movements, and might cut down a second or so on each load. Just a thought smile.png Seems to be working pretty good with mirror mode, been running this about five hours a day for five days, no banhammer yet!

Doesn't seem to even start on .15 for me. T ried both .67 and .65 of OSBot.

Just says "withdrawing more coins" with 50k in inv. If I open bank, it closes it, changes state to paying foreman, and then continues to sit there and do nothing. Nothing in debug logs except canvas draw errors.

I fixed this by starting with bars ready to be picked up on the furnace.

Just says "withdrawing more coins" with 50k in inv. If I open bank, it closes it, changes state to paying foreman, and then continues to sit there and do nothing. Nothing in debug logs except canvas draw errors.

There is such a thing as .68, try that aswell

If I can make a suggestion:

When taking bars from the dispenser, the script will take out the bars and then close out the window, then it will click on the minimap to move to the bank chest. While it might not be anything to save time, (and I understand this is a goldfarming script), it might be beneficial to simply have it take the bars then click on the minimap at least some of the time. It's just one more thing to randomize the movements, and might cut down a second or so on each load. Just a thought smile.png Seems to be working pretty good with mirror mode, been running this about five hours a day for five days, no banhammer yet!

Ya but it doesn't work like that ... I did that before, but the client prevent us sometimes from walking if a widget is open.

So for the stablity of the script I have to close the interface to not get stuck every 5 loops ... :s

I totally understand your point, I might could force a left click on the minimap though... Will see about it :)

This is an issue with the mirror client:

GENERAL NOTE for MIRROR client:

If using mirror client, don't login to the client before the mirror client gets hooked to it.

Always login after the mirror client got hooked onto the base client.

This prevent the mirror from failing to load data which is needed to run scripts well.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Thanks for the trial.

The script itself is pretty much working perfect, on mirror client too.

However, if I run it at the BF world, it can run for a long time, but it gets low bars/h because of the waiting. That's in no way the script's fault. And if I run it at a 'fair BF' world, it can only run for about 30 minutes, which I find it not worth for. Both not the scripts fault, the script is kinda perfect. 

Would totally recommend it because the script itself is great!

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace