Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

hey i was going to buy this but it got me banned... I used for a total of 8 hours... not on mirror I have not purchased that yet... 

dang it..

this is the only bot i have used.

I definately recommend you use mirror. I've ran account for 2+ weeks without a single ban on mirror and then used them one day on mirror and got hammered right away.

I definately recommend you use mirror. I've ran account for 2+ weeks without a single ban on mirror and then used them one day on mirror and got hammered right away.

huh? you got banned on mirror as well?

I just checked it, it's actually a 2-day ban...

should I try continuing to bot or create a new account?

@CZAR, don't give me a trial for ranging bot since I am banned atm... I guess once I am unbanned i'll buy mirror and this and ranging bot see how long i can go with breaks

Edited by waleediniho

You mean you ran them on the regular client one day right?

Correct.

huh? you got banned on mirror as well?

I just checked it, it's actually a 2-day ban...

should I try continuing to bot or create a new account?

@CZAR, don't give me a trial for ranging bot since I am banned atm... I guess once I am unbanned i'll buy mirror and this and ranging bot see how long i can go with breaks

No, not on mirror. Normal client.

If it's your main account, I'd recommend stop botting (if you care about it). If it's a blast furnace account (which takes 30 mins to make) then keep going.

I'll give you a trial for my caged ogre bot, a lot lower ban rate and more xp/h + hp xp. Just click my signature and request a trial for it when you're unbanned. :)

just keep botting until the acc is permed. most ppl bot to make money lol. if you have a 2 day keep going lol.

I'm 100% sure he meant the regular client smile.png

+1.

Yo, just a warning i think they're on too this as have had two accounts banned today, they've only used this script and were made 1 month and 2 months ago. just a warning guys smile.png i'm just gonna start the fun again smile.png

EDIT: Wasn't using mirror client, may help i'm not really sure, also was doing for two and half hours roughly and banned on both. 

Edited by GeorgeShax

Hi bud, any chance of a trial? I have an account that can smith Runite and I'd love to test it out before purchasing.

I understand I'm new to osbot, however I'm far from new to the botting scene. Would love it if you could give me a chance.

Thanks!

Hey, I regret to inform you that this script does not have rune bar support, as I, unlike other scripters, will not add stuff to it that I haven't tried myself and know it works 100%. If you could PM me and lend me your account for a few hours I'd be more than happy to add it and give you a 48h trial for your troubles. :)

Hey, I regret to inform you that this script does not have rune bar support, as I, unlike other scripters, will not add stuff to it that I haven't tried myself and know it works 100%. If you could PM me and lend me your account for a few hours I'd be more than happy to add it and give you a 48h trial for your troubles. smile.png

I just added you on Skype and asked actually. Any chance you could hop online? I can lend you an account :)

Thankyou.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace