Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Khal

Is it possible to use the script only to run BF, without smithing bars, only the 4 activites(pedals, coal, pumping, and fixing) and if not could you give us the option to do so?

No that's not possible atm sorry

Can i get a trial please?

Also is there an option to adjust anti-ban so i can get less xp/hr and reduce the ban rate for this script?

Ya there is, event hough it still is high bann rate :/

good money making script?

Sure is a great moneymaker ^^

Ahh bummer, could you add it as an extra feature?

Would it be really hard it's just removing the smithing bars part and leaving it cycle through the bf roles. It's just having an account just doing the bf roles is way more efficient and better than having it also smith bars. If you are running multiple accounts for goldfarming.

Ahh bummer, could you add it as an extra feature?

Would it be really hard it's just removing the smithing bars part and leaving it cycle through the bf roles. It's just having an account just doing the bf roles is way more efficient and better than having it also smith bars. If you are running multiple accounts for goldfarming.

I could add it if you want to ... Will require some parts to be rewritten though :/

Trying out the trial atm, but it seems to misclick the corner near the conveyor belt often and stands there for a bit before going up it properly.

It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but enough to make it obvious at times.

Is this something that could be looked into a bit?

Everything else is going great.

Trying out the trial atm, but it seems to misclick the corner near the conveyor belt often and stands there for a bit before going up it properly.

It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but enough to make it obvious at times.

Is this something that could be looked into a bit?

Everything else is going great.

I've already looked to this and there is no fix for it ... the converyor is a really weird shape and the client feels like cllicking on the corner is better then in the middle :/

I've already looked to this and there is no fix for it ... the converyor is a really weird shape and the client feels like cllicking on the corner is better then in the middle :/

Oh haha okay. Thanks for the help. I ended up buying the script it's really great.

- Going to test the other two scripts I got the trial for in a bit here! Thanks for that as well.

Hope you get to update the scripts soon for the update~

Edited by dragon5281
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace