How to change your HWID (Prevent being instant flagged)

Malle

your accounts will be flagged, your IP will still be flagged so just make sure you get a new ip and do these steps offline with no internet connections. 

If you actually read the thread, you would find out I stated this should be used with a fresh proxy and it has nothing to do with being offline with no internet connection.

• Developer

Why do you need to change your HWID?

You need to change your HWID because that is some of the things JaGex store and use to flag your accounts, the word HWID is probably not very used around here on OSBot and it's a thing people don't really take into consideration. I've seen countless people coming to me after being banned, simply thinking using another proxy/VPN is going to solve everything for them, I am sorry to bust ya'lls bubbles but no changing your IP or simply using a proxy with OSBot is not gonna make you go around unnoticed like you're some new player. But by changing your HWID & using a fresh proxy you're on the right path.

How do I know HWID have a relation to the bans?

My friends & I were apart of BA back in the days and some of you may know it & some of may not know it, in our bans over the years Mod Weath himself have confirmed to us he had HWID banned us multiple times. So it is something that is used on daily basis in the banning of especially goldfarmers, to keep an eye on them by flagging them with their HWIDs.

pvuPz5R.png

The Guide

1. Open your start & search for "Regedit"

After doing that, a screen will popup that probably loosing confusing as shit. But below here, I have some pictures for you to follow in a very easy process.

EutX5M6.png

UwDF0nT.png

Quick text walkthrough of the guide:

1. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

2. SYSTEM

3. CurrentControlSet

4. Controll

5. DConfigDB

6. Hardware Profiles

7. 0001

And then you will see a thing named "HWProfileGUID" and you will notice alot of numbers, and you can now go ahead and change the last number(s).

Now once you've done alot that, with a fresh proxy you should be good to go. I hope you enjoyed this little guide.

Best Regards, Malle

There is no code in client that reads the specified values shown in the picture.

• Like 4

• Developer

Nobody said it had to be in the client.

If not client, what other 'magical place' do you expect it to be at?

OSRS client itself collects and sends this information to server:

• os arch
  • os name and version
  • java vendor
  • java version
  • number of processor cores available
  • maximum heap size (even this can get you flagged, because official clients usually have a maximum heap size explicitly set to 256m)

Then there's also the random.dat file, which is used for various purposes including tracking and linking accounts of the same owner.

The way it works is quite simple, it's simply just a randomly generated 192 bit unique number that get's sent on login, if such file does not exist client creates it.

• Like 1

• Developer

You think that they write they store these things, without actually doing it obviously. You have your conclusion, I have mine regarding the mirror client. 

I do not 'think' or guess, I just read the code for myself and see.

And if you feel like doing random things that make no sense - feel free to do so yourself, but don't spread rumors and mislead others.

• Like 6