How to change your HWID (Prevent being instant flagged)

Malle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Storm Spirit said:

How do i change Hardware id if im using a VPS?

Funny thing, HWID can be anything. Who's to say they check your actual HWID? 
Anyways, HWID is bound to your OS, being on a VPS does not matter.  You cannot change it, you can only spoof it. Directly "changing" the hwid would cause your windows licence to become 'expired' or 'invalid' because the licencing system uses your hwid as verification that it is your device.

On to the next point

=====================================================

I've been banned multiple times and I don't think there is such a thing of being "flagged" unless you're  a crazy botter. Casually botted about 40 accounts on my home IP throughout a 2 year timespan. Each account has its own life duration. Some accounts get up to 97's and 98's while some get up to 60 before being banned. Nobody knows the exact cause but I'd have to say it's the amount of hours you bot and the script you use. 

Changing the hwid will most likely do nothing and will probably fuck your pc over in the long run. They can also identify your hwid as ANYTHING. It could be an algorithm of your C drive hash + another hash, it can literally be A N Y T H I N G.