Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

im affraid not. If it happens agin today i will screenshot it.

It does say "Interacting with Vein" in Status

Got stuck again

http://prntscr.com/bou8r6

Theres the bot on screen and also the logger

Hmm ... so it stays like this forever or does it continue after some time?

Will take a look a this

I have a suggestion for the script-

An option to store a number of loads in the hopper, Example: you will have the ability to store and gather ore every inventory, every 2 inventories up too three before running back and forth to the bank this will decrease ban rates and improve xp/hr because there will be less time spent fixing the wheel and standing around waiting on the ores to travel. 

Let me know if this is possible or is too far fetched. 

Ps. how about an easy one click button for the option to mine upstairs also I believe the Gem bag would be a great idea. 

97 mining says thank you

I have a suggestion for the script-

An option to store a number of loads in the hopper, Example: you will have the ability to store and gather ore every inventory, every 2 inventories up too three before running back and forth to the bank this will decrease ban rates and improve xp/hr because there will be less time spent fixing the wheel and standing around waiting on the ores to travel. 

Let me know if this is possible or is too far fetched. 

Ps. how about an easy one click button for the option to mine upstairs also I believe the Gem bag would be a great idea. 

97 mining says thank you

Multiple loads:

Ya I know this is possible but there is no way I can check the right amount of loads in the client.

The amount of times you stored dirt inside the hopper is a mystery :/

So If I would add this I'm pretty sure the script will get stuck once in a while with full inven pay dirt and it won't be able to deposit it...

That's the thing I'm scared off if I can't check a value properly int he client.

However I will take a this and see if I can find a good way to keep track of this.

Gem bag:

As soon as I have 100 nuggets I can buy one and add it in.

Extra button:

Would a save a load and save settings be better? ^^

or would a button "Mine upstairs" be fine (it will auto select the 3 spots) ?

Thx for the great suggestion!

Khaleesi

Multiple loads:

Ya I know this is possible but there is no way I can check the right amount of loads in the client.

The amount of times you stored dirt inside the hopper is a mystery :/ 

Is it possible to have a fail safe of collecting or and also the ability to drop a full inventory in order to be able to collect the ore and then bank, pick the ore back up place on the hopper and continue mining. 

So If I would add this I'm pretty sure the script will get stuck once in a while with full inven pay dirt and it won't be able to deposit it...

That's the thing I'm scared off if I can't check a value properly int he client.

However I will take a this and see if I can find a good way to keep track of this.

Gem bag:

As soon as I have 100 nuggets I can buy one and add it in. 

Great!

Extra button:

Would a save a load and save settings be better? ^^ 

or would a button "Mine upstairs" be fine (it will auto select the 3 spots) ? ​

This option would be great if the "avoid player" option is improved, if not improved, having the ability to pre-set maybe 3 separate settings with a friendly gui and preset naming process would be handy. 

I can elaborate if you want to pm me, I am more than happy to give feed back once some changes have been made. 

​I am currently using the script as I write this response, everything is working smoothy!

Thx for the great suggestion!

Khaleesi

Edited by kylebauer123

Sure, enjoy!

having a few issues with bot, i believe they have been addressed but i watched it do it 4 times just now. 

after a full inv of paydirt it will just stop moving all together and then after i drop dirt and get ore it stops moving then randomly works... sorry i couldn't provide more info just a loner stoner trying not to mine 

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode