Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Is it possible to make the bot to mine only specific ore veins on the upper floors instead of a general area? The bot is basically crashing other's mine right now. Thanks

Yes it is possible. Click custom area and select the veins on the top ores, they should be green when selected.

I have noticed quite a bit of bugs with this script thus far using it less than 12 hrs. First off, I do not dismiss randoms even when random dismissing is checked. One time I caught the bot continuously pressing the hammer crate with an invy full of pay dirt (I had to intervene). Another time the bot was trying to get from the center area to the mining side by pressing continuously on the minimap but not going anywhere as there was pay dirt in the way of the destination. In addition to, the bot has what I been observing the same or nearly the same click patterns on the minimap when approaching the mine cart for washing. I could go on and on but I know for a fact if a Moderator were to check my screen while some of these mishaps were occurring it would be an instant ban. Please fix all of these things because I spent quite a bit of money and I do not want to be banned because of these things. Thanks.

I have noticed quite a bit of bugs with this script thus far using it less than 12 hrs. First off, I do not dismiss randoms even when random dismissing is checked. One time I caught the bot continuously pressing the hammer crate with an invy full of pay dirt (I had to intervene). Another time the bot was trying to get from the center area to the mining side by pressing continuously on the minimap but not going anywhere as there was pay dirt in the way of the destination. In addition to, the bot has what I been observing the same or nearly the same click patterns on the minimap when approaching the mine cart for washing. I could go on and on but I know for a fact if a Moderator were to check my screen while some of these mishaps were occurring it would be an instant ban. Please fix all of these things because I spent quite a bit of money and I do not want to be banned because of these things. Thanks.

1) Randoms are in the client not the script ... Enable it in the settings menu.

2) Mirror or regular mode?

3) What locations do you use?

I would like to try trial version smile.png

Enjoy the trial

is the script working now?

i just payed it ,but cant start.

anyone help?

What's your problem atm?

Should work just fine :)

1) Randoms are in the client not the script ... Enable it in the settings menu.

2) Mirror or regular mode?

3) What locations do you use?

Enjoy the trial

What's your problem atm?

Should work just fine smile.png

Thank you for your time to reply back and provide help. I was having problems when I was below lvl 72 mining locations on the ground level. I was using custom locations (chose 3 spots on the fally medium shortcut). My mode was regular (stealth injection). However, now I do not have any problem whatsoever with my custom locations on the top floor. The script works flawlessly thus far on the upper level. Other than that, you might want to check out the lower level as it tended to get stuck quite a few times. 

P.S. Sorry for the complaint of the randoms dismisser, I knew about it was osbot client thing but was not thinking when I commented about that. 

Banned from OSRS permanently. It was my main account. The reason for the ban was due to botwatch heuristics picking up on the fact I was using osbot client. I see very little reason why it would be this script I was using (last time used 3 days ago) or the other tithing farming script (been using for the last 2 days). I was babysitting my bot for most of the time, pausing it and putting my own input into the game from time to time. I was skeptical that Jagex could not detect clients but I know for a fact that they can now. Which makes botting in all sense of the word, impossible, to be undetectable. It really boils down to a matter of time before they catch you. I think the only way you can circumvent this is to make your own private client. 

I lasted less than one week botting. I botted anywhere from 5 to 10 hours a day with breaks, my own inputs, changing up of training of skills going from botting to legit for a little. I also completed quests in the meantime. My character was over lvl 90 with quite a bit of wealth and almost a quest point cape. All skills were above 50. I was not banned before on this IP address as well. Good luck botting. Just know you are already detected and up for ban no matter how little you bot each day. I have seen others botting for less than 30 minutes and get banned. It is all good though. Even though I spent countless hours and nearly a hundred dollars on gold and premium bots, I am going to move on from RS forever. I have more meaningful things to do in my life anyways. 

Banned from OSRS permanently. It was my main account. The reason for the ban was due to botwatch heuristics picking up on the fact I was using osbot client. I see very little reason why it would be this script I was using (last time used 3 days ago) or the other tithing farming script (been using for the last 2 days). I was babysitting my bot for most of the time, pausing it and putting my own input into the game from time to time. I was skeptical that Jagex could not detect clients but I know for a fact that they can now. Which makes botting in all sense of the word, impossible, to be undetectable. It really boils down to a matter of time before they catch you. I think the only way you can circumvent this is to make your own private client. 

I lasted less than one week botting. I botted anywhere from 5 to 10 hours a day with breaks, my own inputs, changing up of training of skills going from botting to legit for a little. I also completed quests in the meantime. My character was over lvl 90 with quite a bit of wealth and almost a quest point cape. All skills were above 50. I was not banned before on this IP address as well. Good luck botting. Just know you are already detected and up for ban no matter how little you bot each day. I have seen others botting for less than 30 minutes and get banned. It is all good though. Even though I spent countless hours and nearly a hundred dollars on gold and premium bots, I am going to move on from RS forever. I have more meaningful things to do in my life anyways. 

that sucks to hear.. do you think it was a delayed ban?

If you believe thats the reason you got banned then purchase vip+ and use mirror mode.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

On topic @@Khaleesi looking gud

12c482631ab5195e63af42b5fb01d6e6.png

that sucks to hear.. do you think it was a delayed ban?

It was definitely a delayed ban. Delayed as in = I did not get banned until after I was botting for the day somewhere overnight when I was sleeping (when I do not bot as I cannot babysit). I also bot during Jagex off hours so a manual ban is near impossible unless some moderator decides to stay in the office after hours which I highly doubt. Anyways the reason for ban was not a manual ban but states it was due to their detection system (botwatch) picking up on the client.

P.S. Was not delayed ban as in I was banned because of what I did several weeks ago or something. I just started botting 5ish days ago again. The last time I botted before this was on my last account which was RS3 years ago on a different IP. 

If you believe thats the reason you got banned then purchase vip+ and use mirror mode.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

On topic @@Khaleesi looking gud

12c482631ab5195e63af42b5fb01d6e6.png

I am not sure if that would have helped. Do not know much about mirror mode from VIP. Does it mimick the original client then that would have prevented my ban. Good luck botting. 

Edited by Hexus

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode