PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

Good script, does what it should do. But you should fix the "Time until next level", you are using the wrong math formula. Whenever you get your first XP drop for example 20.000 cooking xp, it thinks that you will get this 20.000 XP constantly which is not the case. You should check how many XP is needed until the next lvl for example 300K, then you should check how many unfermented wines are in the bank for example 100 which is 20K less XP because every wine is 200 xp. That makes 300k now 280K. Then you should check how many jugs of wine the bot makes per hour which is for example 2.000 per hour, that's 20K xp per hour then you should divide 280K by 20k which is 14. Then divide 14 by 60 which is 0,23 which means that it will take the bot 23 minutes until the next level.

Btw here some extra idea's for the script:

Make an option to move mouse out of screen when idling.

Make an option which will make the bot have an afk delay.

Sometimes the script gets stuck because it withdraws 2x 14 grapes (by a bug or something) so it tries to withdraw 14 jugs of water but that's not possible because your invy is full of grapes, so it will keep trying to withdraw the 14 jugs of water. You should prevent this by adding a function in the script whenever you're not making jugs of wine for 2 minutes, the script will stop.

Edited by Pxnoza
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pxnoza said:

Good script, does what it should do. But you should fix the "Time until next level", you are using the wrong math formula. Whenever you get your first XP drop for example 20.000 cooking xp, it thinks that you will get this 20.000 XP constantly which is not the case. You should check how many XP is needed until the next lvl for example 300K, then you should check how many unfermented wines are in the bank for example 100 which is 20K less XP because every wine is 200 xp. That makes 300k now 280K. Then you should check how many jugs of wine the bot makes per hour which is for example 2.000 per hour, that's 20K xp per hour then you should divide 280K by 20k which is 14. Then divide 14 by 60 which is 0,23 which means that it will take the bot 23 minutes until the next level.

Btw here some extra idea's for the script:

Make an option to move mouse out of screen when idling.

Make an option which will make the bot have an afk delay.

Sometimes the script gets stuck because it withdraws 2x 14 grapes (by a bug or something) so it tries to withdraw 14 jugs of water but that's not possible because your invy is full of grapes, so it will keep trying to withdraw the 14 jugs of water. You should prevent this by adding a function in the script whenever you're not making jugs of wine for 2 minutes, the script will stop.

Not using the wrong math formula, I promise lol. It’s just it takes over an hour for you to have an accurate time estimation since the xp drops come at random times. 

I can definitely add a small GUI for the Jug of Wine maker with some features like that, would be simple!

10 minutes ago, Project said:

Not using the wrong math formula, I promise lol. It’s just it takes over an hour for you to have an accurate time estimation since the xp drops come at random times. 

I can definitely add a small GUI for the Jug of Wine maker with some features like that, would be simple!

lol trust me, you might do the correct formula but mine is much better, this way it will display the exact time until next lvl every second. instead of after an hour..

Edited by Pxnoza

15 minutes ago, Project said:

What are you even talking about? lol I said I was going to take some things you recommended and add them into the script by creating an additional GUI?

cdcd21b379b7c64010e5894feb7ff758.png

No about the until next lvl issue, yours is simply not accurate. I'm using the script right now and it jumps from 3h and 5 mins to 3h and 34 mins. Nvm lol, u prob never gonna understand it

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine