PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

8 hours ago, Project said:

Ok, I pushed a little update! Thanks for the information!

So far so good! :ditto:

EDIT: Hmm, seems to go for 4 minutes, then just stops itself and sits there now. Will wait until it logs out, then when it logs in will continue for another 4 minutes or so. 

Log before log out: 

Spoiler

[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:00 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.CoN
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:20 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:26 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:31 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:37 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:42 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:48 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:53 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:45:58 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:46:04 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:46:09 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:46:15 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 01:46:20 PM]: Running projectpact.wine.a.nUl

Will continue before it logs out if I click on the bank, but only for another 4 minutes or so.

Edited by Blehface

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:20 PM, Project said:

An update should have been pushed days ago. Are you still experiencing a problem?

I was curious to see if there were any updates at the time. I didn't buy the script though. Now just a few suggestions that I've noticed: 

Make the script random when combining the jug and grape, not the first grape and first wine in inventory. Also instead of using the mouse all the time, try and make it random to where it goes between space bar and clicking it. I think this would make the bot very undetectable in my opinion. But once again I'm not sure how heavily botted wines are.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently bought the script, used for 10-12 hours before reviewing, and yes although the price is incredibly low. The lack of success with this bot makes it almost not worth it. The amount of NUL's I get, in which the script bugs the whole client is a joke, I rarely managed to get more than 100 wines banked before the script would fail. It has the potential for a good script, just annoying the simplest of tasks cannot be done.

Updates Needed:

Fix 'NUL' bug/glitch

Manipulate the grape/wine it chooses, constantly picking first one is a bit of a robotic feature.

20 minutes ago, ShieldsVids said:

Recently bought the script, used for 10-12 hours before reviewing, and yes although the price is incredibly low. The lack of success with this bot makes it almost not worth it. The amount of NUL's I get, in which the script bugs the whole client is a joke, I rarely managed to get more than 100 wines banked before the script would fail. It has the potential for a good script, just annoying the simplest of tasks cannot be done.

Updates Needed:

Fix 'NUL' bug/glitch

Manipulate the grape/wine it chooses, constantly picking first one is a bit of a robotic feature.

Helps if you show me any errors because the "Nul" you see is when a task isn't running. I don't think you are familiar with my scripts because I fix any bugs that are reported, so it IS worth it. :) I can't fix something if it isn't appropriately reported. Send me a pic of the logger.  

Edited by Project

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine