PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

On 12/29/2017 at 1:14 AM, ShieldsVids said:

Recently bought the script, used for 10-12 hours before reviewing, and yes although the price is incredibly low. The lack of success with this bot makes it almost not worth it. The amount of NUL's I get, in which the script bugs the whole client is a joke, I rarely managed to get more than 100 wines banked before the script would fail. It has the potential for a good script, just annoying the simplest of tasks cannot be done.

Updates Needed:

Fix 'NUL' bug/glitch

Manipulate the grape/wine it chooses, constantly picking first one is a bit of a robotic feature.

EDIT/UPDATE:

After messaging Project on Discord, his easy to learn and to fix manner made this experiecne alot easier. I mentioned the bugs/nuls I was experiencing and within 12 hours, the 0.3 update/patch was live, and FULLY working, haven't ran into any errors as of yet. 

I would take away my reference to saying the 'script isn't worth it' because of now experiencing the team and work behind the script, the small monetary value means nothing compared to Respect. Excited to try more scripts from Project and the team!

-Shields.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine