PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...

Bot is still having issues with withdrawing items as notes and not troubleshooting by depositing inventory after failing. Just kept attempting to use noted grapes on noted jugs. Hopefully I caught the bot in time, weird that the bot would not log itself out after failing. Overall it was running smoothly for me for a few hours until that happened.

Edited by Elimm

40 minutes ago, Elimm said:

Bot is still having issues with withdrawing items as notes and not troubleshooting by depositing inventory after failing. Just kept attempting to use noted grapes on noted jugs. Hopefully I caught the bot in time, would be a shame if I got banned because the bot would not log itself out after failing. Overall it was running smoothly for me for a few hours until that happened.

There is no noted item support in the script. If there is a problem withdrawing it is not my script. I use OSBot’s methods. I’ll look into it again, but I might have to make a bug report

19 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

There is no noted item support in the script. If there is a problem withdrawing it is not my script. I use OSBot’s methods. I’ll look into it again, but I might have to make a bug report

Figured as much. I think the bot accidently clicked on "withdraw items as noted" when attempting to withdraw the grapes and jugs. I moved the items away from the "withdraw items as noted" button, so hopefully it does not happen again.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, falconpunchjr said:

Bot is working great for me. The only thing is, it clicks on the exact same area every time and the same first grape. Has anyone got banned for that yet?

It doesn’t click exactly the same spot, but it does click the first grape. When I’m done with my current project I can make it random for ya :)

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, wit said:

Script seems buggy in my opinion, the mouse speed, and it usually takes out 28 grapes from time to time. Probably every other batch or so. And just keeps on doing it super fast until it finds the jug of water..

The mouse is actually handled by the client. I can't help for it withdrawing the wrong item amount, or moving fast. :( I'm sorry 

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine