PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

Most likely not from this script buddy. I've ran this personally for over 48 hours with zero breaks had never got a ban. Might be that you need to run a proxy, or another script you've ran before and got a delay ban. Wealth just got back from vacation and did a huge ban wave.

Also, if it is asking for you to rebuy the script, pm Maldesto

No I've never used another script before, this was my first time botting and I took breaks because I was skeptical.  I did not run a proxy but regardless, I don't even have the script that got me banned and that I paid money for. Regardless of the fact that it is a mere 2.99.

No I've never used another script before, this was my first time botting and I took breaks because I was skeptical.  I did not run a proxy but regardless, I don't even have the script that got me banned and that I paid money for. Regardless of the fact that it is a mere 2.99.

Yea, Maldesto should be able to help you out on that! I have no control of the payments or anything like that, so I can't give you the script like he can. sad.png Weird that you got banned though. More than 350+ users currently use this script. And with all those people, if you scroll through the previous pages, only one or two people have been banned from using it. (as they claim) ohmy.png But I promise you, more than just a script plays a role in getting banned. I would definitely proxy up if I were you. Search on the forums for "Quantum Proxyz" and you can find a super cheap and well maintained proxy provider! Or just click the link in my signature! 

Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Edited by ProjectPact

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine