PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

I got banned after 6 hrs on using this script, with autobreaks. Any reason why? The script was working awesome but gave me a perm-ban.

It must not have been this script because since I have released this script you are the 2nd person to report a ban, and it has been released for months and months and months. It most likely is due to you running other scripts on the acc as well and received a delayed ban, or the ip you are using might be flagged.

It must not have been this script because since I have released this script you are the 2nd person to report a ban, and it has been released for months and months and months. It most likely is due to you running other scripts on the acc as well and received a delayed ban, or the ip you are using might be flagged.

Never been botting on the account or the IP. Strange.

• 3 weeks later...

I Love, this script and i'm not just a "New account" trying to vouch, etc. I've been sketch of using any script etc. But I thought i'd see what would happen and I must say, this script alone, is well worth it to understand why this is one of the best clients, to help do jobs some may not have time for, but can still accomplish goals, to enjoy your gameplay. +1

• Like 1

Bought your script 2 days ago, i started from 75 and im currently 50k xp away from 99. I want to say thanks for putting so much time into making your script perfect!!

+rep

Edit: and thanks for being so friendly in those PMs before I bought the script. Your the man!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Congratulations buddy! Thank YOU so much for your support! I couldn't do it without the supporters! <3

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine