I found Pikachu ban evading.

RoomScape

You can't find anything else to say so you just repeat yourself?

No, I'm saying obviously you're happy with the 73 days online, $100 donator, and calling people out for being Ban Evaders without any proof, so why wouldn't I. Except I wouldn't. I wouldn't call people out of being a rule breaker cause of their join date, rank, or anything of that being. 

No, I'm saying obviously you're happy with the 73 days online, $100 donator, and calling people out for being Ban Evaders without any proof, so why wouldn't I. Except I wouldn't. I wouldn't call people out of being a rule breaker cause of their join date, rank, or anything of that being.

Are you offended so much because there's some truth to it or because you can't believe that you're being called out for something as horrendous as ban evading?

I think you need to calm down a bit and I'm more than happy to sent you on a little vacation if you keep this behaviour.

Ban evaders should be reported in the correct section without other people to be able to post.

The user registered with an IP that has been used by someone who scammed on here, therefor he is banned.

It's not Pikachu if you were wondering because you have to be extremely illiterate to make such conclusions biased on the "same avatar".

And beside that, RSDK is not linked to any other banned account so your assumptions are completely false.

You have been warned.

Closed.

• Like 4