Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

On 8/30/2018 at 2:23 PM, galban said:

@Khaleesi the script is bug because the new update, can u fix it please?

On 8/30/2018 at 2:37 PM, nightelf11 said:

yea the script keep clicking all over the bot. and make it freeze.

9 hours ago, dan_the_man said:

Am having this issue as well. Just tested it then.

Was having issues not getting out of the first house so I manually moved it out. Makes it way down to the survival guide and talks to her, chops down a tree but then gets stuck.

was a client issue yesterdya and today, should be fixed by now :)

I love this script. The only issue with it is that it doesn't remove roofs, and if you use the random.dat removal tool to completely wipe OSRS after a ban and re-install, it's difficult for headless bot farms to utilise as it has to be done manually.

Is there any chance we can get this added? I have most of the code to add from an open source script if you'd like.

It's only thing that's missing in my opinion to make this script perfect.

Edited by RenegadeSauce

23 hours ago, RenegadeSauce said:

I love this script. The only issue with it is that it doesn't remove roofs, and if you use the random.dat removal tool to completely wipe OSRS after a ban and re-install, it's difficult for headless bot farms to utilise as it has to be done manually.

Is there any chance we can get this added? I have most of the code to add from an open source script if you'd like.

It's only thing that's missing in my opinion to make this script perfect.

I can't check if roofs is enabled or disbaled in the client ... and I'm not going into those options on every acc when only a few accs actually need it :/

15 minutes ago, diazm2 said:

Hi Id like to request a trial if possible :D

Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I can't check if roofs is enabled or disbaled in the client ... and I'm not going into those options on every acc when only a few accs actually need it :/

No problem. Was hoping it was something that could be added as one of your options or via CLI. But that's okay. I'll private script Tut island in that case. Thanks for the reply anyway.

5 hours ago, xXHeidoXx said:

I want a refund on this. its absolutely awful and you have to continue to watch it and the bot gets stuck and you have to select the next thing.... I have 6 Khaleesi scripts and this is by FAR the absolute worst and by far not worth 4$

You probably have the wrong setup ... Script works perfectly without any issue atm
Feel free to explain your issues so I can tell you what you are doing wrong

Refunds are only given when there is actually somehting broken which isn't the case here.

Edited by Khaleesi