Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

Worth the purchase :3
Had to put you under the pump though khal :3
c0d9c339b3ea436a84d7b05cec365b4d.png

Things I can conclude from a few rounds of this:
Good script really, can't complain, Although :3 (uhoh)
It has 1 actual issue of rooftops 
59e23926df3a40f090a19bed4e933f5e.png
un common, but it gets stuck outside by 1 square and npcs can't be clicked through roofs so it just spams the mouse in a circle over it
and i'm not sure your CLI parameters in the example are aligned
​ 

- Example usage Example usage: -script ScriptID:RandomnizeChar;DisableMusic;WalkToGE;DropItems;Logout

- Usage -script 591:1;0;1;1;0 (1 = true, 0=false)

(inb4-Isolate-Just-Did-It-Wrong)
"591:1;1;1;0;1"
Was my used, it did randomize character, it disabled music (I think? didn't notice sound..), I'm not sure if walk to ge and logout are compatible because none walked anywhere but they did log out, and for some reason it dropped the items on 75% of accounts. 

Still content none the less

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using your script pretty extensively lately (run over 200 accounts through it in a couple days) Here are the bugs i've noticed:

When firemaking, sometimes, if the character is running while you click tinderbox on logs, it drops the logs and doesn't light them and you have to manually pick them back up.

When finished mining, i've seen it accidentally double use the gate, and get stuck in the mining area before combat lessons.

and just today, i've seen it click on house options when in the first building, at least twice and had to close it manually

Those, and i would LOVE to see an option to allow exiting the OSBot client when completed, I have a batch script that recursively generates accounts using your script,  then runs whatever script that i choose after all the accounts are done tutorial, the only problem is i have to go and close the bots that use your script by hand, which is mostly annoying because it is a resource waste when i'm batching through a ton of accounts.

Other than that, it works fantastically, except for sometimes. Sometimes accounts that are run through it are banned within 30 minutes of starting another script. but i still love it, and you for making it. QwPha8E.png

Edited by Maurice Moss

Keep receiving errors with your CLI parameters. My CLI line is most definetly correct. I think something about the ';' are breaking it

EDIT: This occurs on the two OS systems I was trying on (Mac and Linux). This works on windows.

I think ';' is a special character in bash, would suggest switching to a colon instead of a semicolon

-bot username:password:0000 -world 308 -script 591:1;1;1;1;1
Starting SDN script with id: 591
[DEBUG][11/09 04:09:46 AM]: Injected 2 field list filters
[DEBUG][11/09 04:09:46 AM]: Injected 2 field filters
[DEBUG][11/09 04:09:46 AM]: Injected 2 method list filters
[DEBUG][11/09 04:09:46 AM]: Injected 3 method filters
-bash: 1: command not found

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo}
Edited by k9thebeast