Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Going off of my post yesterday or 2 days ago, I just received a 2 day ban from ONLY using this script. I have never botted my account previously to using this script. It's not a bad script, but as I had predicted, it's just too obvious that it's a bot. It will literally stand there, stuck behind a brawler clicking the same thing until the brawler is killed or the game ends. 

Until this is fixed or something, I'd be careful with this script. Don't get me wrong, this script it 95% flawless, but the one flaw it does have is just too obvious. BE CAREFUL!

This script will occasionally get stuck trying to reenter the boat or attack monsters while defending the knight and click to report a random user and mouse bounce for long periods of time if not babysat constantly. It's done this with both novice and intermediate boats. I use mirror mode, but for the sake of this report, I checked on injection and it occurs there as well.

This script will occasionally get stuck trying to reenter the boat or attack monsters while defending the knight and click to report a random user and mouse bounce for long periods of time if not babysat constantly. It's done this with both novice and intermediate boats. I use mirror mode, but for the sake of this report, I checked on injection and it occurs there as well.

How are you using mirror mode if you don't have a VIP account?

Can you be more specific, what you just explained makes no sense to me at all.

Might wanna start using the bug report template and get me a GIF to show me whats going on.

Makes things 50 times easier..

Would be strange if you had this issue out of all my users ... mouse bouncing is alos client related, but I'm assuming you doing something wrong here.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

How are you using mirror mode if you don't have a VIP account?

Can you be more specific, what you just explained makes no sense to me at all.

Might wanna start using the bug report template and get me a GIF to show me whats going on.

Makes things 50 times easier..

Would be strange if you had this issue out of all my users ... mouse bouncing is alos client related, but I'm assuming you doing something wrong here.

Khaleesi

My VIP literally JUST ran out lol

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control