Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Been using this for a few days now and it seems to be running great, only thing i see is some games that i get into people will sit at the gates and keep the door closed, so after the script runs arround for a little it will try and open a door, when doing that a player will close the door right after it opens and the script runs arround in circles again most of the time ending up getting kicked from the game duo to no activity. Also ive seen that when it tries to attk a portal and there are brawlers in the way it will just sit there and won't attk the nearest target or the brawler its self. not sure if those effect others but just tossing it out there.

Other then that, runs great and was a good buy. keep up the great work! ill post a proggie soon tho it won't be any of those 20\h ones im not ballzy enough to run something for more then 8h in a day ;P.

• Like 1

Been using this for a few days now and it seems to be running great, only thing i see is some games that i get into people will sit at the gates and keep the door closed, so after the script runs arround for a little it will try and open a door, when doing that a player will close the door right after it opens and the script runs arround in circles again most of the time ending up getting kicked from the game duo to no activity. Also ive seen that when it tries to attk a portal and there are brawlers in the way it will just sit there and won't attk the nearest target or the brawler its self. not sure if those effect others but just tossing it out there.

Other then that, runs great and was a good buy. keep up the great work! ill post a proggie soon tho it won't be any of those 20\h ones im not ballzy enough to run something for more then 8h in a day ;P.

I've talked to Khal about this, for now just protect the knight if you're not baby sitting. People are obviously trolling you in-game by doing that on purpse, pathetic but yeah that's what most scapers are these days. 

• Like 1

Really the only problem I've had with the script is brawlers. It will get stuck on one and i'll do zero dmg a game because it will keep trying to walk through one. :/

The chance of you getting stuck behind a brawler for an entire game will be lower then 0.1%.

Bad thing about brawlers is that brawlers mess up the walking and there will be no way around it...

If I ran this script for 3 hours I barely have 1-2 games in 3 hours that has any issue with getting 50 dmg.

I'm not sure with what stats and gear you are running it though.

Khaleesi

The chance of you getting stuck behind a brawler for an entire game will be lower then 0.1%.

Bad thing about brawlers is that brawlers mess up the walking and there will be no way around it...

If I ran this script for 3 hours I barely have 1-2 games in 3 hours that has any issue with getting 50 dmg.

I'm not sure with what stats and gear you are running it though.

Khaleesi

It's more of a maximizing exp/hr issue. You're right in saying it's a rare occurrence to not get 50 points due to being stuck behind a brawler. The bigger issue is doing very low damage (100-300), when i get 1000+ damage games with the script regularly. 

I'd say this happens more than 10% of the games. It looks pretty suspicious as well.

Edited by morritse

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control