Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

I ran this for about 11 hours yesterday; here's some updated suggestions.

While [Attacking The Portal] could you add a feature that every (x) seconds checks the monster IDs around. This way the kill priority has a chance to retarget spinners that spawn around because, from what I can tell you already have some kind of priority system going.

Brawlers: While moving to run or attack something player gets stuck on a brawler, usually when near the portal. The result is player standing there doing nothing until Brawler dies or moves. Can you incorporate something that checks if an action is being done by player? If no action done then add [Attack nearest Brawler] if no Brawler ID is found then continue with w/e command line.

For defend the knight maybe you can just expand the defense area to include just outside the gates - might be an easy solution.

Nice Script, thanks for the trial and I look forward to testing some others.

Could you add an option to priorize killing spinners? Great script biggrin.png

Thx for the feedback, It should check monster around every 50 ms, but i's a little more complex than that. It should always prioritize spinners > all

Somtimes brawlers are around, so I made the script just ignoring spinners when they are located near a brawler, don't want to spamm click the spinner all the time :/ but I can take a look to refine this some more.

Well you can check if an action was done, like if a click was done, but that doesn't mean I was moving.

I'll take a look at the walking and see if I can detect the brawlers in my path.

Yes I tried expanding these to right outside of the gate, but then you have those trollz opening and closing the gates 24/7 ...

Blocking your path and making the bot run around or opening the gate 10 times in a row :/

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Bought the script, and really liking it! However, could you make it so the character moves as soon as it gets into the boat? So it gets priority, as it tends to skip a boat sometimes when it stands still after crossing the plank.

I could add that to the script ^^

Please fix the bot, as of today its been having alot of problems. The bot gets stuck under brawlers and when someone closes the doors the bot runs in circles and looks very botlike.

then restart your client, there was nothing changed to it ... Like I said before brawlers are a common issue...

Will take a look at the doors, but not much I can change about it when pll are closing doors while you cliked the other side.. Runescape will automatically walk around then..

fix for getting stuck and doors please?

What fixing for doors? Works fine for me ..

What's the issue you are having with the doors?

Also instead of posting 3 times you could have just edited your previous post ^^

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.26:

- GUI rework

- Paint rework

- Changed Gate logic sligthly to prefer opening a gate instead of running around.

Should be online in a few hours

Khaleesi

What fixing for doors? Works fine for me ..

What's the issue you are having with the doors?

Also instead of posting 3 times you could have just edited your previous post ^^

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.26:

- GUI rework

- Paint rework

- Changed Gate logic sligthly to prefer opening a gate instead of running around.

Should be online in a few hours

Khaleesi

Looks great Khaleesi, thank you! Also Happy late Birthday!

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control