OSBot 2.3.39 - Banking and widgets

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

We are slowly making progress in getting rid of the last bugs in the new widget system. There was one particular bug at a very low level that made the widget system perform in a rather unexpected way but this should now be fixed as well.

Changelog:

-@Alek

-- New boot loader GUI

-@Maxi

-- New widget caching system for API modules - improves overall CPU usage

-- DepositBox / Trade / Banking offer / remove / withdraw / deposit X functions have been patched

-- DepositBox + Banking have been converted to use the new widget system for slot destinations

-- Widget interactions should perform correct now due a bug with isVisible() being patched causing problems with all kinds of mouse and interaction events

-- Various other bug fixes related to the new widget system

-@Zach

-- Various fixes for the above.

NOTE: The Mirror option is ONLY available to VIP, Sponsors, Scripters and staff.

Sincerely,

The OSBot team

• Like 6

I've had this problem a few times where the bot would open the bank, then close it, then open it, then close it multiple times before actually depositing into the bank. He eventually does it, and continues fine. I'm running a private script I wrote on a  2.3.39 client (which  messes up) and left a 2.3.38 client running with it too which does not mess up. Hope this gives you a lead to something.

What do u mean it gets stuck

as in after the loading thing your script does nothing? or screen freezes when loading thing comes up? cause it's most likely an issue with the script! x)

Sorry my choice of bad words.

The script is fine OSBot freezes along with the web client. The bot has run for 8hrs+ on standard clients.

What do u mean it gets stuck

as in after the loading thing your script does nothing? or screen freezes when loading thing comes up? cause it's most likely an issue with the script! x)