Molly's Orber

Molly

uhh 400 per hour is ~280k gp ph. this method has been very stable for a long time, and the money is still good, you can just maximize it by adding small features like quick charge and 1 sip stamina to make 550+ p/h very possible. but nice release ^^

Depends on your buy prices, I put my offers in over night and buy the mats cheap, then sell while I'm at work to maximize profits. 400 per hour is roughly 280k though if you're just buying and selling quick as possible. I am actually adding stam pots in right now =p

• Like 1

Depends on your buy prices, I put my offers in over night and buy the mats cheap, then sell while I'm at work to maximize profits. 400 per hour is roughly 280k though if you're just buying and selling quick as possible. I am actually adding stam pots in right now =p

ye unpowereds crashed like mad but cosmics are still stable, air orbs used to be my favorite method xd, did over 850k charges on offsite script 

Be aware, orbs are dropping,

Dropped -100 overnight

Not to worried about the drop in price, the price of air orbs are kept in check by the alch price of air battlestaffs.  Also I am adding a quick charge feature(it's actually finished but I want to test it a bit more) that will allow for 70-100 more orbs an hour to offset price changes as well as an option to use stam pots. This method is sure to stay very profitable.

hey can u make ur bot take super enrgy in trip and take 1 food like tribit i show u pic and make earth orb 

<a href="http://imgur.com/1VHkwbL

Yes, I can look into adding the earth altar and bringing a food. As far as the super energies go, I am adding using one dose stam pot before each run in my next release, which should be out Monday.