Molly's Orber

Molly

Could u update it with using the same vial of energy potion ? Cause now it banks (1/2/3) dose's and runs out faster of Pots

It will use the 1,2 and 3 dose pots, it just prioritizes higher doses, so it won't run out of energy mid run and have no potion to sip.

Really enjoying the script ran flawlessly 12 hours.

Two things I could note:

1. When using stamina potions if the run energy is 75+ at bank there is no need to sip the potion.

2. Possibilty of flicking prayers for the black demons when running air orbs?

Will certainly be purchasing this script once I get payed.

1. Noted, I will do a bit of observation and update this.

2. This option could be added, though I don't see it being very useful for running the script more than an hour or two.

Could I have a 24hour trial please?

Can you fix earth orb when it make them it just click on them it do not do all so i think there i sbigger ban chance.

@avik I'll give you a trial after I get done at work.

@Terms This is intentional, legit players do this as well. It speeds up the enchanting and allows you to get 50+ more orbs per hour.

Has very many problems while banking, trying to deposit multiple times, spam clicking etc. Also bad that it goes through druids, it lowers the orbs p/h, should go through spiders instead = no gate no bind from druids. It also does nothing if it dies or teleports if you get low, just stands still for the rest of the time.

I get 280-300 orbs p/h at the moment and that is very poor, the free orb script does a steady 380 at the moment and it doesn't even use stamina potions. Please fix the problems ASAP.

Has very many problems while banking, trying to deposit multiple times, spam clicking etc. Also bad that it goes through druids, it lowers the orbs p/h, should go through spiders instead = no gate no bind from druids. It also does nothing if it dies or teleports if you get low, just stands still for the rest of the time.

I get 280-300 orbs p/h at the moment and that is very poor, the free orb script does a steady 380 at the moment and it doesn't even use stamina potions. Please fix the problems ASAP.

Provide pictures or include logs, I am having zero issues currently. Going through spiders significantly lowers the orbs p/h as the path is much longer, a single bind from a druid does not make the other path faster. I have also had 0 problems with deathwalking, I die every once in awhile due to pkers and it recovers perfectly. 

xp1XtBE.png

Could I have a 24hour trial please?

You have a 48 hour trial now.

I am, lol. Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't reduce my orbs p/h with 400. But I am using stamina potions. The log even says it.

I think it is this that's messing up my orbs p/h. It messes up at the first ladder down to edge dungeon, and presses it twice so it ascends it again. Then this message comes, and it walks back to bank deposits inventory and withdraws it again. It must fail like this quite often, as I am only getting 180 orbs p/h

[iNFO][bot #1][03/29 02:10:22 PM]: Ladder handler
[ERROR][bot #1][03/29 02:10:24 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@11cb16f
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:209)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:95)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:220)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.createPath(qh:526)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(qh:65)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(rm:214)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(rm:260)
at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(bc:484)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.walk(vi:134)
at NUl.g(y:285)
at nUl.F(o:361)
at Main.onLoop(t:60)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vk:97)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It is mandatory to have super stamina potion and teleport method?

Teleport method is mandatory, stam pots are not.

I am, lol. Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't reduce my orbs p/h with 400. But I am using stamina potions. The log even says it.

I think it is this that's messing up my orbs p/h. It messes up at the first ladder down to edge dungeon, and presses it twice so it ascends it again. Then this message comes, and it walks back to bank deposits inventory and withdraws it again. It must fail like this quite often, as I am only getting 180 orbs p/h

[iNFO][bot #1][03/29 02:10:22 PM]: Ladder handler
[ERROR][bot #1][03/29 02:10:24 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@11cb16f
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:209)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:95)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:220)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.createPath(qh:526)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(qh:65)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(rm:214)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(rm:260)
at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(bc:484)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.walk(vi:134)
at NUl.g(y:285)
at nUl.F(o:361)
at Main.onLoop(t:60)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vk:97)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'll look into after I get home from work.

Could i get 24 hours trial please? smile.png)

Sure, I'll give you one after I get home from work.