Molly's Orber

Molly

Can you make it drink super energy's instead since they're cheaper and support food pls?

This is implemented in the next update.

can i get a 48 hour Trail? before i buy it i wanna see how it work

I'd like a 48 hour trial before purchasing too smile.png

I will happily give you both a 48 hour trial as soon as I am done testing this next release, it will have several more features than my current version.

hey, can you add stamina pot support? Also when you die can you make it use the glory to get back to edge and just equip the air staff again and keep going? I find myself dieing a'lot and then it just stands there in lumbridge. Thx

Stam pot support added in next version. The bot should already head back to edge when you die, please let me know what the log says if this function is not working correctly. I also have implemented world hopping after death in the next version to prevent pkers from farming.

can you add bringing a food on the trip to eat if black demon hits below your threshold so it will eat in tunnels rather than teleport to bank to eat, wasting a run?

Yes

How to I enable my trial?

Just start your bot like normal and you should be able to select the script.

Since V2 I have been getting this error pretty much every trip. I end up standing just south of the bank with it saying it can't reach its tile. I also woke up to it being at the air orb altar with an uncharged glory despite having charged ones in the bank.

http://prntscr.com/6hukss

I ran the script for a little bit, stopping and starting it to try and replicate the issue of getting stuck just south of bank.  While I did not have the issue occur I did find a line of code that could cause the problem and have fixed it, testing the script for a bit now prior to pushing the fix to ensure it works correctly. Version when pushed will be 2.1

Edited by Molly