Molly's Orber

Molly

No problem, let me know if you have any other issues. 

Currently testing the script out now and I've got a suggestion:

When entering the chaos druids instead of going west, go north then east as it avoids druid killers (possible pkers)

Also can it enable "run" when it is near the black demons to avoid damage instead of running all the way and loosing run when you get to the demons?

Also, You might want to include a guide into how to fill the interface out because It's rather confusing regarding teleporting etc as mine doesn't seem to use my glory and instead walks...?

If i were to run this bot 3-5 hours a day, do you think the account would get banned?? 

No, I do not think you would be banned. During development I ran the script for about 40 hours in 3 days for testing, and was not banned(keep in mind the script was pretty barebones and buggy during some portion, as it was in development). I have since run the script 10+ hours a day and have yet to receive a ban. By no means am I recommending anyone to bot that much, frankly IMO that's asking for a ban, however given what I know so far I would think that 3-5 hours is safe.

Currently testing the script out now and I've got a suggestion:

When entering the chaos druids instead of going west, go north then east as it avoids druid killers (possible pkers)

Also can it enable "run" when it is near the black demons to avoid damage instead of running all the way and loosing run when you get to the demons?

Also, You might want to include a guide into how to fill the interface out because It's rather confusing regarding teleporting etc as mine doesn't seem to use my glory and instead walks...?

I could add the option to avoid the chaos druid area and instead go around, but I feel that it would add unneccessary time to the runs since the script is designed to tele back to edge when under a specific hp(Tele hp setting in the gui). I can make it enable run when near the black demons, I actually had it doing it before in one release and I must have forgot to add it back after editing code. I will soon add a guide to filling out the gui. Thanks for your feedback =).

No, I do not think you would be banned. During development I ran the script for about 40 hours in 3 days for testing, and was not banned(keep in mind the script was pretty barebones and buggy during some portion, as it was in development). I have since run the script 10+ hours a day and have yet to receive a ban. By no means am I recommending anyone to bot that much, frankly IMO that's asking for a ban, however given what I know so far I would think that 3-5 hours is safe.

I could add the option to avoid the chaos druid area and instead go around, but I feel that it would add unneccessary time to the runs since the script is designed to tele back to edge when under a specific hp(Tele hp setting in the gui). I can make it enable run when near the black demons, I actually had it doing it before in one release and I must have forgot to add it back after editing code. I will soon add a guide to filling out the gui. Thanks for your feedback =).

Thanks for taking it into consideration! After testing I personally think the script is still really buggy and you should have possibly waited to release it :)

Thanks for taking it into consideration! After testing I personally think the script is still really buggy and you should have possibly waited to release it smile.png

What bugs have you found so far? I'm in the process of testing v3 right now and will be releasing hopefully later today, so any information on bugs would be helpful so they can be quashed prior to this release.

Please can you make a little update. i can choose what hp when it gonna teleport to edge agian. Because there is many pkers.

That option is available, it is "Tele hp" on the gui., however it's important to note you can still die from pkers if they hit high on you.

Edited by Molly

Version 3 is set to be release later today, if all goes as planned. This release will feature the following:

-Earth orb support(requires Superantipoisin).

-Smoother pathing, better obstacle handling.

-Ability to bring one food with you in case you drop below the emergency teleport hp, script will still tele if you drop below it and have already eaten your food.

-Enabling run when near black demons to prevent some damage.

I'm considering purchasing this... does it have an option to pull out an earth and a law each trip to tele to home then use a mounted glory?

As of now it does not, it uses worn glories for teleporting.  After v3 is released tonight I have to devote some much needed attention to my thieving script, however after that I can get the required construction to test and implement this feature.