Another question

VladBots

Another follow up question to this thread since it got closed so fast.

What if I've shown a year's maintenance on scripts offsite and can prove I'm not some retarded noob scripter? Every bot has more of less the same API just gotta change some imports and names and make sure everything works the same. I think you'll find the script I want to release to be something that will bring more people to your community since one like it doesn't exist here and it is something that people would use and pay a good amount of money for. I've got it working flawlessly offsite. 

Another follow up question to this thread since it got closed so fast.

What if I've shown a year's maintenance on scripts offsite and can prove I'm not some retarded noob scripter? Every bot has more of less the same API just gotta change some imports and names and make sure everything works the same. I think you'll find the script I want to release to be something that will bring more people to your community since one like it doesn't exist here and it is something that people would use and pay a good amount of money for. I've got it working flawlessly offsite. 

Just do your time, its 3 weeks.

It doesn't say OSBot Scripter it says scripter. Why would I need an OSBot repository to be a scripter somewhere else???

Script on OSBot requires OSBot repository... Am I really going to need to explain this.

You are a new scripter to OSBOT.... I don't care about your rep on other sites, has no pull around here.

Script on OSBot requires OSBot repository... Am I really going to need to explain this.

Yes. Just because I am not an experienced OSBot scripter doesn't mean I'm not an experienced scripter.

Your requirements require you to be an experienced scripter not an experienced OSBot scripter to bypass the 3 week limit.

As I said before, all the current bots have almost the exact same API so there's no difference in logic or function usage or anything... It would just require a few import changes and function name changes and everything that works in other places will work the same way here give or take a few bugs that can be easily fixed.