osFisher

Tom

7 hours ago, AshtonAtherley said:

can i get a trail ?:D

6 hours ago, Le Jizzle said:

Can I get a trial? If i don't get banned running the script for ~2-3 hours with 20 minute breaks throughout the trial, I will most definitely purchase it. Thanks.

Just now, cammylongtime said:

Hey could I trial this? Thanks! 

Added

1 minute ago, notwhiffs said:

Been fishing minnows (got 10k sharks right now) only problem with it so far is it is inhumanly fast at switching spots. 

Any chance you could slow it down a little?

I would recommend lowering the script speed (increasing the delay between loops) in the settings, the more the bars are to the right, the slower the script runs :)

If this doesn't resolve the issue I will gladly add some additional options for minnows

Edited by Tom

Hey Tom, I purchased the script, and it works phenomenally.

I was wondering if you could dumb down how the Script Speed Customization works.  I changed the values a few times to play around with it, but I don't really understand what it's doing.

Thanks again, the script is amazing.

Edit: I was testing the difference at minnows if that makes any difference

Edited by BrownDaddy
d

7 hours ago, BrownDaddy said:

Hey Tom, I purchased the script, and it works phenomenally.

I was wondering if you could dumb down how the Script Speed Customization works.  I changed the values a few times to play around with it, but I don't really understand what it's doing.

Thanks again, the script is amazing.

Edit: I was testing the difference at minnows if that makes any difference

Basically, the lower the minimum and maximum speeds are set, the faster the script runs.
The further a part the minimum and maximum speeds are set, the more variance there is, so say you set minimum to 100 and maximum to 999, your script would run anywhere between fast and slow randomly.
If you want to slow down the reaction time of the script, you would move the maximum higher, and then also move the minimum a little bit higher as well (I usually do 100-150 below the maximum)

Each time the script loops, it uses the minimum value and maximum value to create a delay before it loops again, the faster it loops, the faster the script reacts, the slower it loops, the slower the script reacts.

7 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

hey tom can I try this? 

Added

• Maldesto changed the title to osFisher