πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

- Script Name = Motherload KHAL

Β 

- Trial Length = 2 days, 24 hours is fine too

Β 

- Reason For Trial = I'm thinking of buying the script but I would like to try it before investing in it, I already have your crafting and herblore scripts and they are good, would be great if i could try this one before i buy it.

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? = Most definately, if its good ill say that, if there are any bugs ill report them as well

Β 

• Like 1

- Script Name = Motherload KHAL

Β 

- Trial Length = 2 days, 24 hours is fine too

Β 

- Reason For Trial = I'm thinking of buying the script but I would like to try it before investing in it, I already have your crafting and herblore scripts and they are good, would be great if i could try this one before i buy it.

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? = Most definately, if its good ill say that, if there are any bugs ill report them as well

Β 

have fun mate! :D

Script name Khal AIO runecrafting

- trial length 2 days

- Reason for trial - Looking to purchase a runecrafting script, need to bot again a skill to 99 smile.png

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? Of course mate, my bot army needs some runecrafting!

Β 

I need them gains, because winter is coming!

Β 

Β 

Edited by EcstasyRaver
  • Like 1

Β 

Script name Khal AIO runecrafting

- trial length 2 days

- Reason for trial - Looking to purchase a runecrafting script, need to bot again a skill to 99 smile.png

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? Of course mate, my bot army needs some runecrafting!

Β 

I need them gains, because winter is coming!

Β 

Β 

Done!

would be very grateful if I could trial out the agility script bb...Β 

Β 

thank you for taking the time to check out this message, if not, i understand you must be very busy xd

Β 

-vk

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Script name

Β agility script

Β 

- trial length

Β 

hopefully a 2 or two, already purchased runecrafter

Β 

- Reason for trial

already purchased runecrafter and love it, just wanted to try agility before i buy,t hanks

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?

sure if you want it

Β 

Β 

Β 

Done!

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT