πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Currently running a 48 hour trial on the Caged Ogre script. Stand by for progress pics, will post total loot, and total xp

Β 

gained after running for a total of 24-32 hours in a 48 hour period. So far i am 4 hours in and its gained 367k loot in

Β 

seeds, and 197k ranged xp. This is being done at a starting range level of 72, using full void, and Range potions.Β 

Edited by Bitchtitsosrs
  • Like 1

Currently running a 48 hour trial on the Caged Ogre script. Stand by for progress pics, will post total loot, and total xp

Β 

gained after running for a total of 24-32 hours in a 48 hour period. So far i am 4 hours in and its gained 367k loot in

Β 

seeds, and 197k ranged xp. This is being done at a starting range level of 72, using full void, and Range potions.Β 

Β 

Β 

An update to this earlier post, I have now completed the first 8 hour period which was broken into two sessions of roughly 3-4 hours. Session one ended at 4 hours 3 minutes with 197k range experience gained, and 367k loot.Β 

Β 

Session 2 ended at 3 hours which gave 147k experience, and 177k in profit.Β 

Β 

At the end of this complete session I am 75 range with 35% completed of that level, and at the start I was 72 range.Β 

Β 

Total xp gained: 344k

Total profit: 544K - 105k for Range Potions = 439K

Total time 7 hours 3 minutes

Β 

Will provide another update tomorrow, but I really like this script. It runs flawlessly, and is giving good xp/hr returns with a little bit of profit to top it off. However it would take quite a bit of time to train 99 range using this method.Β 

• Like 1

Script trial didnt show up in my repository.

Could you activate it again? Pest Control

Fixed it, resetted the trial

Β 

Could i get a trial for AIO herblore please?

Sure enjoy!

Β 

An update to this earlier post, I have now completed the first 8 hour period which was broken into two sessions of roughly 3-4 hours. Session one ended at 4 hours 3 minutes with 197k range experience gained, and 367k loot.Β 

Β 

Session 2 ended at 3 hours which gave 147k experience, and 177k in profit.Β 

Β 

At the end of this complete session I am 75 range with 35% completed of that level, and at the start I was 72 range.Β 

Β 

Total xp gained: 344k

Total profit: 544K - 105k for Range Potions = 439K

Total time 7 hours 3 minutes

Β 

Will provide another update tomorrow, but I really like this script. It runs flawlessly, and is giving good xp/hr returns with a little bit of profit to top it off. However it would take quite a bit of time to train 99 range using this method.Β 

Thx for the feedback.

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT