UPDATE SELLERS!

guitarfret66

The RS economy and prices fluxuate based on various economic factors, you can't expect every thread to always have the most up to date price all the time.

I do agree thread prices should be updated as often as possible and closely reflect actual and not be misleading.
If someone has grossly out of range prices for an abnormally long time then I'd have an issue.

However, in the past few days RS07 GP has gone up in value by quite a bit due to permanent f2p being announced, just wait for things to stabilize again or for OPs to update their titles within a few days. 

The RS economy and prices fluxuate based on various economic factors, you can't expect every thread to always have the most up to date price all the time.

I do agree thread prices should be updated as often as possible and closely reflect actual and not be misleading.

If someone has grossly out of range prices for an abnormally long time then I'd have an issue.

However, in the past few days RS07 GP has gone up in value by quite a bit due to permanent f2p being announced, just wait for things to stabilize again or for OPs to update their titles within a few days. 

You cant tell me it's difficult to make a little tile that says the current price kinda like a dynamic signature

so all you have to do is change one number on the site and all your threads would be universally updated.

Saying it fluctuates is a clever way out of the situation but a cop out still.

If you're providing a service you should be required to keep it updated, if that's too much effort, don't display a lower price than you're offering smile.png

(If you're telling your customers it's to difficult to display current prices and information and keep your customers up to date

with your product, but then willing to tell every single customer that comes through the current price, someone should consider

getting into a different trade)

Edited by Isolate

You cant tell me it's difficult to make a little tile that says the current price kinda like a dynamic signature

so all you have to do is change one number on the site and all your threads would be universally updated.

Saying it fluctuates is a clever way out of the situation but a cop out still.

If you're providing a service you should be required to keep it updated, if that's too much effort, don't display a lower price than you're offering smile.png

(If you're telling your customers it's to difficult to display current prices and information and keep your customers up to date

with your product, but then willing to tell every single customer that comes through the current price, someone should consider

getting into a different trade)

Id say typically prices are off by a negligible amount. And It'd probably be worth reporting if you saw a thread that was like 50¢ off.

Come on sellers admit it. Its just a marketing ploy. If you can make a post saying you are online everytime you are looking to sell then you surely can update the prices.

True that, I follow this practice, and I'd hope all major sellers do too. 

Which sellers exactly had prices so off on their thread to warrant a rant, I'm curious now :).

Id say typically prices are off by a negligible amount. And It'd probably be worth reporting if you saw a thread that was like 50¢ off.

True that, I follow this practice, and I'd hope all major sellers do too. 

Which sellers exactly had prices so off on their thread to warrant a rant, I'm curious now smile.png.

Why avoid a competitive market