Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Oops I will restore the last working version of the script. The waterbirth update broke some other stuff, sorry guys, the script is back to normal in the next update biggrin.png

Btw: AFK mode is now really AFK, which means it will not move whatsoever if you selected (AFK my position). 

eff45313a0d51774c926f38a6a861342.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

more feedback: make it check that auto-retaliate is turned on. I left my bot 2 hours without it on :'(    

spec attacks would be great, I see you have it listed on your ankou script. 

also when I go to buy 3 scripts, do I just PM you the two others I want? :D thanks!

Edited by jasper644
  • Like 1

Script still hasn't been updated, we're waiting on the SDN manager right now. sad.png

The things that work right now are: AFK (my position) and AFK (any position). Sorry about that sad.png Don't worry though, version 0.59 is working ALOT better biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

thanks for the feedback guys smile.png

EDIT : Yes, if you own 2 of my scripts, you  can get 1 free premium script. If you own 3 of my scripts, you can get 2 free premium scripts, just make sure to show proof

Edited by Czar

New feedback for waterbirth for V0.58

tested it with this GUI:

BNL3tOm.png

island spot:

ljgNQux.png

so, i tested it on spot 2 and 4,

spot 2: did ok until he need to run to get them agressif again, he get atacked from monster on spot 1 and after this he just stand there.

spot 4: did ok until he run to get them agressif again, mouse was lagging but he managed to get them agressif again, but didnt manage to go where he was AFKING, he stand like 1-2 spot where he was.

Edited by raph

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs