Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Once in a while it gets stuck near the cave trying to roatate the camera.

A bigger issue is that it keeps getting stuck running back and forth to the bank

It dosent bank, it gets stuck above the real estate agents house, and it also gets stuck on the bridge

http://gyazo.com/31c6526355d26f13f610f7e373069dbc

also, constant 3-4 second lags every 3-5 seconds, nly present in your script

http://gyazo.com/eb826a383bca3064e5a409036a19a363

Hmm the lag seems like your internet lag, try going to a world with lower ping (any world near your location)

As for the getting stuck in the path, it does find the way there? Or not, I need to find out before I investigate the issues

Hmm the lag seems like your internet lag, try going to a world with lower ping (any world near your location)

As for the getting stuck in the path, it does find the way there? Or not, I need to find out before I investigate the issues

on walking down from crabs to bank to restock it sometimes clicks there and will stay there until i fix it manually

Could you make it attack rock crabs that are up and aren't getting attacked by any other players please? I often find worlds where ppl make all the crabs agro so that most bots are useless

I will probably add a slider which goes from 0-10 which sets things e.g.

1 - attack your own

2 - attack other crabs

3 - attack other open crabs

10 - attack all crabs

or perhaps a single option

from scale of 1 to 10, how good is this on mirrormode?

and where is the purchase button .-.

http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/463-perfect-crabs/

11/10

nah but mirror is slower with every script, they all work fine but it's just a little slower (for scripts that need objects or npcs), however mirror seems to work extremely well with scripts that only require inventory (e.g. fletching)

edit: managed to get 1-40 ranged just fine with it on mirror mode on my new pure :P

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I will probably add a slider which goes from 0-10 which sets things e.g.

1 - attack your own

2 - attack other crabs

3 - attack other open crabs

10 - attack all crabs

or perhaps a single option

yeah, i dont think you got what i mean though, I'm talking about the rock crabs that are just roaming around because some1 went near them but left the area so they just walk around

Edited by Hash1mate
  • Like 1

Hi, very nice bot, but one thing I feel left out with is that once it has eaten all the food it teleports away and it doesn't always re-stock on food it just walks down again and eventually my account dies. I've just lost my ranger boots due to this. Any ideas why it does this?

Cheers.

Make sure to load your inventory when starting the script, otherwise it won't recognize your food

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs