Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Alright guys apologies for the hopping errors, OSBot recently made an update to world hopping and I need to re-adjust.

Version 2.55

- Fixed hopping, now hops to low populated worlds

- Fixed spec weapons, avoids specing with bad weapons

Update should be live within an hour.

Also, I am going to test waterbirth island right now, so expect another update soon, this was just an emergency one. Until this update is live, don't enable world hopping.

Sorry guys! and thanks for being patient!

• Like 1

Alright guys apologies for the hopping errors, OSBot recently made an update to world hopping and I need to re-adjust.

Version 2.55

Also, I am going to test waterbirth island right now, so expect another update soon, this was just an emergency one. Until this update is live, don't enable world hopping.

can you also make it support all spots and not just that west one? afk option runs to that spot

would be great

Edited by lo64
  • Like 1

Version 2.55

Let me know what waterbirth runs like, I have $15 waiting to buy your script and v.i.p once I know it works flawlessly :D

• Like 1

AFK Option supports east too, i'm not sure what you mean, explain more please biggrin.png

if you start in a different spot and select waterbirth option it runs to the west spot no matter if you choose afk this spot or not

also for some reason the account randomly logs out without pressing the logout button

doesnt seem to do anything when crabs arent aggro either

Edited by lo64

if you start in a different spot and select waterbirth option it runs to the west spot no matter if you choose afk this spot or not

also for some reason the account randomly logs out without pressing the logout button

doesnt seem to do anything when crabs arent aggro either

Make sure you have 1k on you, even if you've done the quest, I have yet to add support for those who've finished the quest

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs