Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

So the cursor for the script will just hover over the rock crabs that aren't aggro yet and won't walk up to them to attack, and instead will attack other peoples crabs when theirs pops up. 

Edit: Worked perfectly fine the first time I used it, not sure if I switched any settings or anything but I dont think that should have made a difference. Don't like the idea of attacking other peoples crabs cause some people get angry and then attempt to start a convo which may lead to reports lol.  

Edited by cocain stain
  • Like 1

Whenever I use this script it either freeze's or doesnt do anything at all and just stands there?

This seems to be happening to me, it's not doing anything at all it just stands there or attacks one rock crab and then idles until I log out. I am starting the script logged in, and even tried reducing the settings to a minimum customization. I am very concerned because I had just purchased this script! unsure.png

[sOLVED] Update: It seems like the issue was that I had purchased the script while I still had my bot open and just hit "Refresh" scripts and ran it. I solved my issue by closing OSBot and restarting it, logging in, and then re-running the script.

The only issue I am having now is that it does not world hop, I have the setting on 3 players to world hop, the world hop player count gets to 3 and does not world hop.

Edited by I TNGHT

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs