Don't bother botting with this client.

somebody480

I've been playing for a few weeks and use some custom macros (really simple bots) for myself, but wanted to try an actual botting client (anti-ban and extra security maybe?). After using OSbot's client for only 2 hours with a premium script (as well as some babysitting and chatting for extra anti-ban..), it was detected and banned.

If an actual botting client is more detectable than simple macros with no anti-ban, then something is very wrong. It seems like Jagex may be targeting clients like this, making you even more likely to get caught if you use a client and buy scripts. I recommend avoiding big botting clients like this if you want to keep your account.

I'm sorry to hear you're not pleased with the client, however this is something that generally happens to alot of us, we risk our account(s) with botting, as it is indeed rule breaking.

i will give you 1,000$ cash if you can prove osbot was the reason for your ban over the other macros you were using smile.png

I was banned the day I started using osbot a week removed from any of my macros. 

i hate when ppl Get banned and blame the client lol   

I hate when I pay to use a bot and it's busted within 2 hours. 

i will give you 1,000$ cash if you can prove osbot was the reason for your ban over the other macros you were using smile.png

I'll take your bet but I'll do it for 50Mil OSRS since $1000 is abit to the extreme side.

I can set up a simple experiment to prove that using osbot will result in a quicker ban than a macro.

Watcha say?