Don't bother botting with this client.

somebody480

There is no such thing as a "Combat Macro"

Well it wasn't a script... it was made in a macro recorder. If image = bleh, move mouse here, slight random delay, click, delay 20 seconds + random to kill, repeat. 

All this hostility mang, y'all gonna make me cry ;_;

Edited by somebody480

I say this every time someone complains about bots...

DON'T BOT UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.

Or play legitimately instead of being lazy.

My complaint is not that I got in trouble for botting, but that I paid to use a deficient client that nearly immediately was detected and banned.

If people are purporting to sell a service, one expects that service to work as advertised. In other words, I expected to be able to bot for at least a couple of weeks as long as I botted safely and made sure not to make stupid mistakes that made it obvious. Instead, in less than a day the client was detected. 

I don't blame the people making the client. Once a botting client gets popular though, it's easy for Jagex to look at it and its scripts and make adjustments to their bot detection to easily tell if people are using that client/script.

"Don't bother botting with this client."

ok...? and we're hostile

I think it is only right to try and make a post to give people considering the client fair warning: It is safer to NOT use this client and instead look for options that are less targeted by Jagex. That would probably apply to any big botting clients or popular scripts...

If anyone would be kind enough to help me learn how to (or just give advice on learning it) customize anti-ban on scripts/use the api to make my own scripts, it would be greatly appreciated...

happends all the time, you sir don't want to know how many accounts I got banned testing sripts for hours and hours, trying to figure out to get the bann rate as low as possible xD

If you don't want to risk your account in any way, don't bot.

Agility and woodcutting are currently the highest ban rate in the game.

Some accounts do get banned fairly quick, some last for days/months...

It really depends on what you bot and how lucky you are.

Khaleesi